Author Topic: Hahaha, a funny poodle  (Read 1355 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Hahaha, a funny poodle
« on: May 11, 2007, 06:47:21 am »
So we decided to take the dogs for a looooooooooooo ng overdue walk. They are very love deprived with me being as sick as I've been. They got a brushing, I mananged to get their nails clipped (FINALLY!!) and then we hoped the pavement would file them some haha. They did really well!!and then we came upon this house and out of the house runs this tiny poodle, I mean FULL CHARGE!!!!!!! I don't know if it's feet touched the ground, ran straight at them LOL I was dying. No barking at all just charged them and I guess she thought she'd figure out what else to do when she got there lol. Yukon was totally caught off guard when she jumped up at his face and he totally jolted, like where the h*ll did you come from?? lol, it was really hysterical. Then Yiska got real interested in her like she was one of the cats. The poodle's owner came down quickly with this look of concern on his face and the poodle quickly jumped into his arms, and he petted the pups, who were more than happy to get love from him, and he was I'm sure relieved to see they didn't take a bite out of his dog. :D :P

Sunday is bath outside day and they are really getting scrubbed down with some new smelly shampoo, so I'll be sure to take pretty pics since that hasn't happened in awhile.

The best part of the walk? This time we didn't have to carry them home! (that would have not been possible now!)They kept moving the whole time, yay!

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Hahaha, a funny poodle
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 06:52:02 am »
LMAO how funny!  we've had that happen before with two chihuahua's (except axle nipped at them) and the woman acted like i had demonic dogs that were going to eat hers.  mind you, i wasn't even on the same side of the street as her house and her she sat talking for a few minutes before coming to get them (she was talking to a friend until axle nipped at one). 

ANYWHO, congrads on the walk!  it's so much fun when something "clicks" and they start walking on their own!
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 07:09:36 am »
 ;D That gives me a chuckle Kristina! Pyrs seem to love the little ones. I can just see it all in my mind. The poor Poodle Person must have almost had a heart attack before he retrieved his pup. Rainbow's very best friend in the pet world is a Mini Doxie. The only thing is that she has to be careful where she steps because the Doxie always walks underneath her. Good luck with the bath. Just be careful of yourself.OK? I think you're going to have to change your name to Mama24+pyrs2. ;D You're doing a great job with your Pups!

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 08:57:39 am »
;D That gives me a chuckle Kristina! Pyrs seem to love the little ones. I can just see it all in my mind. The poor Poodle Person must have almost had a heart attack before he retrieved his pup. Rainbow's very best friend in the pet world is a Mini Doxie. The only thing is that she has to be careful where she steps because the Doxie always walks underneath her. Good luck with the bath. Just be careful of yourself.OK? I think you're going to have to change your name to Mama24+pyrs2. ;D You're doing a great job with your Pups!

Thanks, I will be. I'm making hubby help me this time! I was stupid and tried to weigh them again today on the scale I have and well, I won't be trying that again, lol. I shouldn't have tried it this time but I was curious. Thanks for telling me I'm doing a great job, it doesn't feel like it these days but I'm doing the best I can. I had a pretty good day today so I enjoyed giving them rubs. :) Forgot about the name change! lol :o