Author Topic: Mothers Day Outing LOTS of pics.  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Mothers Day Outing LOTS of pics.
« on: May 12, 2007, 11:27:44 pm »
Aeryk and I spent Mothers Day with my mom yesterday at her place in the Woodlands.  The community has a man made pond dug out and the dog's love to play and swim in the "lake".  We have had the pleasure of having Baux with us this week so he of course was there to join in all the fun with Gracie and Rosco.  Rosco isn't so sure of the water just yet but I'm sure that once he's a bit older and a tad braver, he'll be swimming in no time.  Here they are, the play time and post play time (my favorite time).
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

DenverFurKiddos

Re: Mothers Day Outing LOTS of pics.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 12:04:56 am »
Your sleepy babies are adorable! I loved your pics...especia lly the ones with the background blurred...I'm trying to figure out how to do that on my camera!

lorim2

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 12:36:55 am »
Has Gracie always loved the water?  Marley absolutely hates the water...Laney, my lab is a freak at the lake and Marley walks the shore barking at her..Its actually quite funny.  There is no way he can catch her unless he goes in and as of yet, he just wont do it.  Once he forgot about the water and was like knee deep and looked down and was like OMG..and out he came...Those pics are priceless...I especially like the one where they are swimming together.  Gracie little head is just peeping out of the water...Way cute!!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 02:24:36 am »
Has Gracie always loved the water?  Marley absolutely hates the water...Laney, my lab is a freak at the lake and Marley walks the shore barking at her..Its actually quite funny.  There is no way he can catch her unless he goes in and as of yet, he just wont do it.  Once he forgot about the water and was like knee deep and looked down and was like OMG..and out he came...Those pics are priceless...I especially like the one where they are swimming together.  Gracie little head is just peeping out of the water...Way cute!!
Well this is actually Gracie's first time swimming.  She usually plays in the water and has always dunked her head in and came back out with a mouth full or mud or plants that were growing on the ground under the water.  She's  a goof.  She also dips her nose into her water bowl as well.  But Baux loves to swim.  We can't keep him out of the water and Gracie pretty much does whatever Baux Bear does.  We even got alot of this on video and once Aeryk puts it together you guys can see Gracie's swimming skills.  They are actually really funny as she doesn't quit get it at first and splashes all over the place.  Then she just figured it out and she loved it.  Especially when she was swimming next to Baux.  They would play and swim over one anothers heads even.  Goof balls.  My boyfriend is the photographer in the family and he's got a super nice camera that can do all kinds of neat shots.  I'll make sure to forward the compliments to him. 
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 11:36:48 am »
Look at those lips! I love Gracie's sleeping pictures :-) 
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 08:32:03 pm »
awwwwwww great pics!

Anakalia

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 09:59:11 pm »
Very nice pics!  I'm glad you all had a great weekend!  ;D