Author Topic: I missed BPO! Finally moved and got internet back-pix of the "farm"  (Read 4323 times)

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
I am soooo excited to have the internet back!  Granted, it's dial up, but that's what we get for moving to the middle of nowhere!  We finally moved to our "farm" about three weeks ago.  The animals LOVE it here.  Right now, Binky is outside barking her head off and I don't have to worry about the neighbors complaining (or complaining that we have goats in the yard, for that matter). 
Binky was groomed last week and did very well.  For some reason, she never blew her coat, so she looks a lot better now.  She also went off leash for the first time ever.  I do have to keep a close eye on her and we only let her off after a LONG walk, when she is tired.  She will stay with us as long as McDougal and CHicklet are around.  Will post more pix after I see how long these few take!  Missed everyone and all the doggy news!  First pic is of all the dogs with the goats, then Binky at the beach and Binky being chased by Chicklet  (the tiny white dot) while chasing McDougal.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

mama23+pyrs2

Wow, it's beautiful there! You're lucky! Welcome back. :)

Anakalia

Welcome back!!  BPO withdrawls are not a good thing! hahahaha  You have a beautiful place there!

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Welcome Back!  ;D
Your place is GORGEOUS!!!  :o
I'll bet your babies LOVE it!  :D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Yay, I'm glad to see Binky & her "babies" back.  I've loved the past pics of Binky & her little goats.  In fact, we all (human kids included) loved the pics of the goats with diapers.  That was adorable!!!  Congrats on your beautiful piece of countryside!  Isn't it wonderful to live somewhere where you don't have to worry everytime Binky gives her "Pyr on duty" bark?  We lived in town for the first 7 yrs of Cara, our first Pyr's life, and it was soooo nice to move to the country with her.  We've lived on acreage (in three different houses now) ever since and I don't think that I could ever go back.  That's just me.  I'm glad that you are all settled in and back on-line!
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone!  I am so happy to finally be here- we have been working on the house for a year and one month now, and are still not done but it's livable!  For those fans of Binky's "siblings" I am posting some more pix in a new post.
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Icerotti

Wow look at all the space and land....you are sooo lucky. We missed you too...can't wait for all the pictures of all your babies  ;D

EllieAndBlu

So glad to see you back - missed seeing your pups and goats!

Congrats on the big move to the country.... it looks amazing there!