Author Topic: indestructible toys?  (Read 18364 times)

Anakalia

Re: indestructible toys?
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 02:26:27 pm »
Koby used to be destructive but not so much anymore, thank goodness! lol  We have a lot of the canvas toys, made by FatCat Inc. and they have lasted a long time, even through Koby's destructive phases! 

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 08:11:14 pm »
Thanks for all the suggestions.  We've tried the FatCat toys and Kaila demolished all those and then Shiner got the skins.  ::) The tire on a rope he destroyed both rope and tire and he actually has a second tire that he doesn't really play with anymore.  He's not a kong fan either.  Stuffed toys get gutted pretty quickly around here.  Forget tennis balls and he ate a racquetball that had survived both Cinder and Kaila.  He's a pretty efficient demolition machine but he's cute, so I think I'll keep him.  ;)   
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 08:58:41 pm »
Thanks for all the suggestions.  We've tried the FatCat toys and Kaila demolished all those and then Shiner got the skins.  ::) The tire on a rope he destroyed both rope and tire and he actually has a second tire that he doesn't really play with anymore.  He's not a kong fan either.  Stuffed toys get gutted pretty quickly around here.  Forget tennis balls and he ate a racquetball that had survived both Cinder and Kaila.  He's a pretty efficient demolition machine but he's cute, so I think I'll keep him.  ;)   

He sure sounds an aweful lot like Zero... If its possible to distroy... Expect it!!! LoL good luck finding a great industructable toy. Oh. if you do a search, i believe they are called Benny Balls? or something along those lines. they are industructable too :)

Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 09:10:34 pm »
I would try the tire biter line by mammoth pet. They are made of real tire material so they are wicked tough. They have tires, sticks, balls, etc. http://www.mammothpet.com/tirebiter.asp You will find a lot of knock off tire toys but they are not made of real tires so they are not really indestructable - make sure you get a mammoth pet one.

There are also toys made from real fire hoses that are super tough. They are by a company called Kygen http://kyjen.com/dogtoys/?page=dt-firehoses

Another one I have heard is really durable is the Galileo bone by nylabone http://www.nylabone.com/dog_chews/
RIP former BPO

Offline malsam

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2007, 09:17:44 pm »
my vote goes to the westpaw designs hurley's...got a few for my sammies, none of them got a chip! I placed them in their crate where they can have access to it during the nights. No nothing after months of chewing!

I believe they give u a 1 to 1 replacement if your dog can undo them. Just check with the stores as its printed on the labels as well. ;D