Author Topic: Just joined  (Read 2856 times)

Offline mamadog5

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Just joined
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:46:34 am »
Hello all. I am the parent of many dogs, but my "baby" is my fawn Great Dane. He follows me around everywhere and sits on my lap when he gets tired. He even tries to stand in front of me when my hubby wants a hug. My other dogs include a Roman Rottweiller, 2 lab/coonhound mixes, and a sharpei/lab mix. My Dane is my baby though.
Everyday is a good day to hug your dog!! :)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Just joined
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:46 am »
Awww your Dane sounds like a sweetie! Welcome to BPO I'm Megan mom to Doberman Maggie and Miniature Pincher Roxie along with a nice little menagerie.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline newfiesx3

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:17:47 am »
Hello and welcome to BPO! I am also fairly new to BPO and have found it to be awsome! Everyone is so nice and full and great advice and support for any issue, question or just to share funny stories and great pics. I'm Lauren, mom to 3 Newfs, Elvis, Stitch and Audrey.
Looking forward to seeing pics of all your kids 
My heart,soul...house,car,bed,kitchen,....wallet all belong to three beautiful Newfs. I wouldn't have it any other way. Hmm..we could have 4 or 5,6....

Elvis-3yr male (#1 lovey)
Stitch-2yr male (Elvis's baby bro & WILD child)
Audrey-10mo female Landseer (wanted a Hepburn, ended up with a LILO!)

Offline mamadog5

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 01:53:28 am »
Your Ruckus looks beautiful. Very furry.. :)  My Dane's name is Alexander von Thundar Creek or Alex for short. Most of the time I just call him gooberhead though. He is still a pup (only 19 months) but he is fairly well behaved. Unfortunately, he is very mouthy. He talks back with everything I say. He does know how to sit, stay, and fetch. He is also very lively and does his daily "mad minute" around the yard. We have 2 acres out in the country in Northern NY, so he gets plenty of outdoor time.
Everyday is a good day to hug your dog!! :)

lorim2

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 02:59:08 am »
Hey there!  Welcome to the boards...You will love it here.  Lots of good advice, good friends and good funnies!  I am mom to alot but love them all!  Look forward to seeing pics of your babies!
Lori

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2007, 10:19:44 am »
Hello and welcome!  Your dane sounds like a momma's boy too.  Mine is also very vocal and constantly "talks back" to me.........lol ;)

My name is Chris, and my dog crew consists of Keiko, a 9 yr old husky/shep mix, Gunther, a 2 yr old great dane, and Nigel and Posey, two 1 yr old rat terriers.