Author Topic: Saying Hi!  (Read 4974 times)

Offline angel101798

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Saying Hi!
« on: May 23, 2007, 12:17:43 pm »
I am totally new to BPO and wanted to introduce myself and my girl.  I am the proud new mom of a 4 month old Belgian Malinois, Cheyenne.  Can't wait to post pictures of my sweet girl.  We've only had her for a few weeks and she has been nothing but a joy.  I'm hoping to meet other Malinois owners as I have no prior experience with this breed.  My only regret is I didn't find her sooner - she is so much fun, loves to give kisses and is a great companion, up for anything!  We live in the Western Suburbs of Chicago and we enjoy hiking, running (more her than me) and meeting new dogs and their people.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion" - Unknown

Cheyenne; Belgian Malinois 1/8/07
Calisto(aka Arch Nemisis); 7/4/03

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Saying Hi!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 12:20:07 pm »
Welcome!!  you will definitely enjoy it here!  I think there are a few people in your area on this board.  I am not one of them, I live in Mobile, AL!  Lots of info to gain here!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 03:18:07 pm »
Congratulation s on your new furry addition and welcome to BPO.  I can't wait to see pics of Cheyenne!  I'm the very busy mom (especially lately) of 3 kids, 3 dogs including Daisy a Golden/Yellow Lab mix and Cassie & Sammy our Pyrs, and our kitties.  I think that you'll find a lot of great info, support and tons of fun here. 
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

lorim2

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 09:20:45 pm »
Welcome!  I'm Lori...mom to alot!  This is a great place...You will enjoy!  We need pics of your baby...Again, welcome to BPO!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 10:20:36 pm »
Oh another Chicagoian!!!!  you should plan on going to the Midwest meet n greet then!!!!!   
Nice to meet you.  I'm Lin and my bug is Grace, the Rowdy Rottweiler/Flasher Hunter Vigial Anti/Protector of Mommy/Bed Pig Pillow Stealer.   and we live in Southwest Michigan near Grand Rapids
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:21:01 pm by Lin »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 10:22:03 pm »
Welcome to BPO!  I'm Holly, mom to a dane and two dane mixes.  You really should meet up with Julie.  She's not nearly as weird in person as you'd expect.  We have several other Chicago-area members, too, so you'll have a good chance to meet some fellow BPOers.  In the meantime, we need pics of your pupper!! ;D

I've always been in love with Malinois. (Hmmm, what's the plural for Malinois)

Tuna, I believe it's Malinoiseseses .  Or maybe Malinoix.

Or Malinoisduex.. .or Malox

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 10:57:51 pm »
Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your new pup. :) All my babies are in my signature. Look forward to pics!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 10:21:12 am »
Welcome to the board and I can't wait to see pics of your new girl.  I prefer the term Maligators as the plural for my pups.  But then again I also agree with the malinois a trois.  By the way,  once you have one mali you will have to get another one. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 01:26:43 pm »
hello! i think every one that visits this site finds what they were looking for. u will too. your pup sounds like a sweetie. cant wait to see her pics !
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown