Author Topic: What I've Been Waking up to Lately...  (Read 12992 times)

k2campbell

What I've Been Waking up to Lately...
« on: May 28, 2007, 10:35:58 am »
Firstly, pics from the NASTY little snowstorm we woke up to last Thursday morning. LOVELY! Kate loved it though  ;)

Secondly, Eric and Kate now have "their" own bedroom. With my being extremely pregnant and close to having this baby soon, I haven't been sleeping great and I've been keeping Eric up during the night with my many washroom breaks and position changes in bed. So, he and Kate now sleep in the spare bedroom, and this is what I wake up to almost every morning when I get up... :D ;)

lorim2

Re: What I've Been Waking up to Lately...
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 11:50:16 am »
Great pics!  How cute are those two together..haha ..Now the snow storm..all I can say is better you guys than us!  Although is really is pretty...

Offline RacheH

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 03:09:45 pm »
LOL! Seems like Eric's doing pretty ok sleepin "on his own" and now we know why! Kate all stretched out looking even more OK! :) Gosh those are really cute pix!

"There is no such thing as a Bad Dog..."

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 07:39:15 pm »
Awwwwwwwwww those are great! The snow ones are crazy! I've never seen or been in snow, but that's a little too much for my taste haha.

It's nice to be able to have your own bed when you are this far into the pg. With my second, I actually moved myself downstairs onto a big (and high) air mattress in preparation for the baby, since we had stairs and I didn't want to have to deal with those right away. It was very nice to have a bed to myself. ;D Unfortunately, nothing wakes hubby, NOTHING.

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 07:42:55 pm »
Awwwwwwww, that's adorable.

Don't worry, the not sleeping during the night is training you for when the baby comes and every little sound makes you sit straight up in bed.  Plus the 2 AM and 5 AM feedings.  Or if you're really lucky, you'll get a baby that is hungry every two hours.

Hahahahah so true! If it isn't getting up to pee a thousand times and trying to get comfy, it's insomnia- at least for me. The lack of sleep doesn't even affect me anymore, it's been far too long without it. :o My babies always eat every 2 hours or LESS. My first was every hour. Of course that means if they nurse for 30 minutes or longer, it was much more often. She definitely broke me into motherhood lol.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 07:43:14 pm by mama2many »

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 11:27:14 pm »
OMG those pics are adorable - Eric and Kate look so stinkin' cute! I am guessing the next series will include a baby sleeping in between those two!  :)

p.s. snow in May is looking pretty good to me as things are starting to heat up, here in Atlanta  ;D

k2campbell

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2007, 01:10:22 am »
Hope you are getting some sleep! When's the due date??
Great pics Kelly!
Thanks  ;) I'm sleeping ok, off and on - it's much better I sleep alone though so poor Eric isn't up with me all night  :D

Due date is June 25th, but I'll be full term (37 weeks) this Friday. I'm supposed to be prepared anytime after that, but I'm not getting my hopes up for an early delivery, that's just cruel! :D

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 01:13:20 am »
Awwwwwwww, that's adorable.

Don't worry, the not sleeping during the night is training you for when the baby comes and every little sound makes you sit straight up in bed.  Plus the 2 AM and 5 AM feedings.  Or if you're really lucky, you'll get a baby that is hungry every two hours.

Hahahahah so true! If it isn't getting up to pee a thousand times and trying to get comfy, it's insomnia- at least for me. The lack of sleep doesn't even affect me anymore, it's been far too long without it. :o My babies always eat every 2 hours or LESS. My first was every hour. Of course that means if they nurse for 30 minutes or longer, it was much more often. She definitely broke me into motherhood lol.

I've heard that I'm being "trained" right now with the lack of sleep, which is fine with me  ;) I usually take an hour nap in the afternoon, helps me out a lot. Might as well take advantage while I can, right?  :D With the schedule this little one is on inside of me, I'm sure I'll be up at least every 2 hours to nurse  ;) The belly-gymnastics sometimes go all night!  :D

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 01:14:44 am »
oh! nothings worse than just wanting to be comfortable and having to flip flop around on the bed with a huge beach-ball atached to you! i swear i felt like a beached whale those last 3 months.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 01:30:46 am »
I'm all for hibrinating with Kate too!!!!! 

when you gonna pop?

k2campbell

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 01:30:50 am »
I am guessing the next series will include a baby sleeping in between those two!  :)

I couldn't have said it better myself...I am seriously SO excited to see that!!! ;D ;D ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2007, 03:02:57 am »
OMG those pics are adorable!!  Well, not the snow ones. hahahaa I'm soooo glad we're done with snow for awhile!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 03:14:35 am »
That Kate!  What a little hussy...steali n' your man like that!

LOL!! 

Great pics.........d oes he know you posted these??
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

k2campbell

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 04:38:35 am »
Oh ya, he knows  ;) He said "it's proof that he's at least getting some sort of action these days" ha ha... :D

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 04:51:15 am »
Oh ya, he knows  ;) He said "it's proof that he's at least getting some sort of action these days" ha ha... :D

HA, that's exactly something mine would say! ::) The poor dears.