Author Topic: MIA for a little while  (Read 1622 times)

Offline morph's mom

• Big Paw Certified
  • Morpheus
    • View Profile
MIA for a little while
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:29:04 pm »
Sorry I have been MIA for a while.  I wish that I was back but between the job searches (still no luck) my grandma moving, and my dad having both knees replaced there just isnt time.  On top of that my internet provider got some kind of super bad virus in their servers or something like that and they have been down for almost 2 weeks now.  So I am doing the whole friends computer thing right now or the library.  I miss you guys and hope to be back soon.  Luv ya'll and give your poochies hugs for us.

Carrie
Morpheus Mastidane 1 yr

A. J. Keeshound  3 yr

Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats

"No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does." - Christopher Morley

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." - Andrew A. Rooney

EllieAndBlu

Re: MIA for a little while
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:40:55 pm »
We miss you too Carrie!  Hope you are back for good - soon! Good luck with job hunting, Grandma's move and I sure hope your dad is doing well! Hugs to Morph, Aj, Mason, you and Smitty!  :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 12:24:12 am by EllieAndBlu »

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 12:18:49 am »
Wow, sounds like you have a lot going on!  I'm sending good luck vibes for the job searches!   :)

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 12:46:15 am »
I hope everything turns around for you soon. Good Luck with the job hunting--the right one will be just around the corner  ;D ;D