Author Topic: Zanders big day out.  (Read 4908 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Zanders big day out.
« on: May 30, 2007, 05:06:42 am »
Zander had to go to the vet today for his rabies shot. He was cooed and awed over by the people in the waiting room, which he loved. Then we went to the pet store to get him some more dog food. This was his first trip to a store. He was so funny, sniffing everything and inspecting things. He found a bin full of stuffies down next to the floor and tried to crawl in it. He always crawls in his toy basket at home ::). A litle boy came up to pet Zander but Zander wasn't to sure about that because he really does not see any small kids. The kids Mom came over and wanted to take a picture of Zander because she has always wanted a Bullmastiff. She said she was going to show her husband. Then one of the employees came over and was fussing over Zander, how good looking he was and how neat his coloring is. He must of fed Zander 3 handfuls of treats. Now we are home and Zander is snoring. He realy had a big day for the little guy :D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Zanders big day out.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 07:00:00 am »
Awww, Zander you big, beautiful baby you!  I'm not surprised that he was such a big hit, he's adorable!  While he's so little (so far) this is a great time to be socializing him with everyone from big to very small.  Good for you!!   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Anakalia

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:24:41 am »
Wow, sounds like he had a pretty fun filled (except for the shot) action packed day!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 11:07:31 am »
that's great that he likes to be out and social, he's adoreable, no wonder he gets so many comments i can see why! what a sweetheart.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 12:12:26 pm »
Yeah Bullys!! I'm sure Zander was on his best behaviour and lapping up all the attention people were handing out ;D  I think this story needs some pictures ;)

lorim2

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 12:14:32 pm »
Aww...Zander.. what a big day...He is adorable!