Author Topic: This is a good one  (Read 4282 times)

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
This is a good one
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:46:54 am »
I plan to post this on tinytracks as well.But I know everyone will enjoy the story as well.
http://www.cutesmalldogs.com/Pages/Bus/Accident.html
We should tell stories about our travels with our big paws.
Tricia and the fur kids

marypyrs

Re: This is a good one
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 11:28:45 am »
 :) I needed a good chuckle today Trisha. Thanks!

Although not good $$$ wise for the Mum & Dad, or for the others on the receiving end of their escapades, those little peanuts are so darned cute.

HUM = = = = I always wondered why that little voice inside my head has always told me to shut the engine OFF & take the keys OUT when I leave my big Fur Kids alone inside for even those few moments.  

You're right. We SHOULD all put together our stories. It would fill a book. Or two = Or three = = = = = = I know you must have a bunch. So = You start. = = =  ;)

marypyrs

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 12:25:31 pm »
Oh WOW! What a beautiful dog!

Please don't get me wrong on my comment about 'leaving' my guys in the Jeep. I should explain. When I go into town for horse feed my pups go with me. WE make a day of it. Go on the Lake Walk first. And then stop at the Two Harbors Lumber and Feed. The pups are 'left alone' by the front door of the office while I go in to pay for the feed. Windows down. This is a very small town. And a very small feed store. It takes no more than five minutes. (& they never go with me when the temps are above 70 degrees = which doesn't happen too often up here.)Then we drive around to the building that holds the feed. I load it up. And We're on our way back home. I would NEVER leave a dog of mine ALONE in a vehicle! I guess I gave a wrong message.

lorim2

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 08:14:55 pm »
OMG..Lobo was a beautiful baby!  What a sweet pic...