Author Topic: Toes!?  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Toes!?
« on: June 03, 2007, 09:59:58 am »
So Atlas is getting bigger and bigger, and I swear to God this weekend the only comment we got were about his feet!

I am wondering though if he has splay toes? What do splayed toes look like? I mean his paws flare out when he walks but they are so BIG! Part of it may be that the tops of his paws are dark and the insides are light which make them look wide, but is it normal for their paws to spread out like that?
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

angelsmama

Re: Toes!?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 10:56:55 am »
angel does that sometimes , i think nothing of it

lorim2

Re: Toes!?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 11:43:21 am »
I honestly know nothing of splay toes?...but I know when Marley was a pupper, his feet andhis head were HUGE!!  That was what everyone commented on...Now his body grew into his feet but his freaking head is still huge!!  haha I just tell ppl its because he is so very smart with that huge brain inside that huge head!!  So maybe its just the "growing into by body look"....