Retrievers > Labrador Retriever Discussions

Bad news for Harley...(not sad kinda funny...)

<< < (3/3)

Duramax:
poor harley, maybe she can have another shot at it down the road. i cant imagine walking into the house after max got in the fridge.

Nina:
Harley will definately get another shot at free range of the house. I just don't want her to have free range of the fridge! LOL  ;D I'm going to see if longer walks do the trick for her.
It just so strange that she started doing this... she must have connected that the big box in the kitchen holds all the food. Smart bugger!

I gotta say it is some hard to be mad at her when I come home and she has her picnic spread over the living room floor. She looks so cute. I don't think she takes me seriously when I am laughing and trying to say bad girl.  :)If she ever does it again I will have to take pictures.

Nina

lokisgirl:
I have a malamute now but about 10 years ago, I had a pom and a cat. I had some beggin strips on the op shelf of the cupboard ABOVE the counter, so my cat gets up there opens the cupboard and climbs up there and knocks the bag down on the floor so that she and Chaos (rather fitting name) could share them while i was at work. such little brats! lol.

anj:
Lol!
Harley sure is a scavenger huh! ;)
My dogs Pam and Jim always seem to find something in the yard, they love to dig, and go through the garbage, which pisses me off big time! I have to clean the yard all the time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version