Retrievers > Labrador Retriever Discussions

Bad news for Harley...(not sad kinda funny...)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nina:
I know I really need to get it on video. I would love to know how she does it! She was doing so well on her diet until she ate half a medium pizza.  :-[

She is not liking the crate, but she doesn't put up to much of a fuss when we tell her to go in it. So that's good, it don't think I would be able to lift her 80lbs butt  :D

Nina

GoldenPyrs:
Half a medium pizza?  Yum!! LMAO!  ;D  ;D  Harley is a clever girl with great taste!  If she gives you any trouble getting into her crate now, you could just throw in 1/2 a pizza...bet she'd follow that anywhere!  ;)  ::)  ;D  Though of course it would defeat the purpose of the crate.  :-\  Thanks for the laugh, I needed that!! 

People Whisperer:
Your stories make my dog look like an angel! I stopped crating her when she turned 10 months and she has not done a single thing BUT she goes insane right around 10 p.m. (when I am the most tired and ready to go to bed) and I am quite ready to shoot her soon!!!  ;D

Icerotti:
Oh Harley..have you and Rosie been conversing...l ol
She may find herself back in her crate too...apparent ly cardboard should be destroyed not matter what its form   ::)

BarkleysMum:
hehehe...Harle y Houdini.  I snorted a little at that.  Tell Harley that Miss Anna Banana has also recently become reacquainted with her crate as well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version