Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Pictures

Lucian at 17 weeks - A walk and a strange new habit

<< < (4/4)

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: lorim2 on June 07, 2007, 10:55:09 pm ---I guess I will keep on saying the same thing...."I love that baby!"

--- End quote ---
me too.  i think it's only fair that he should get to stay a week with each of us.  :)  spend his summer traveling from state to state. 

kathryn:
That is the cutest picture that I've seen lately.  I have a big window seat that he can come sit in any day. 

lorim2:

--- Quote from: Lin on June 08, 2007, 01:02:22 am ---
--- Quote from: lorim2 on June 07, 2007, 10:55:09 pm ---I guess I will keep on saying the same thing...."I love that baby!"

--- End quote ---
me too.  i think it's only fair that he should get to stay a week with each of us.  :)  spend his summer traveling from state to state. 

--- End quote ---

I think you are right~!!  So how about it...when is he coming to Texas!!  I will even come and pick him up because I am off all summer long!!

DogGuideDan:
Whoops!  I feel like a bad Dad!  I miscounted his birthday and aged the boy by a week!  He was only 16 weeks - he turned 17 today! 

Lucian would love to travel around and visit everyone - but only if I get to come, because I like roadtrips as much as he does!

Nicole:
Um, Dan?

I hate to break this to you, but that puppy of yours is not cute. At all. Like, not even close to being cute.  ::) ::)

OK FINE! I ADMIT IT! HE IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN AND IF I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW HE WILL BE SPIRITED AWAY TO MY HOUSE.

I mean...uh...ye ah, that Lucian. I don't see what everyone is so ga-ga about. He ain't nothin'.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version