Author Topic: Woofstock + the BT Club Picnic = awesome weekend *pix*  (Read 4634 times)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Woofstock + the BT Club Picnic = awesome weekend *pix*
« on: June 11, 2007, 06:54:13 am »
Hi all, i been away, because i was in toronto this weekend. We were planning to meet up with Liz friday,but there was a really big storm so we stayed at the hotel. On Saturday we went to Woofstock. we saw lots of different dogs, we were stopped ALOT, everyone saying Memphis was the biggest dog there and wanting their or their dogs pic taken with memphis.  I met this really interesting dog, and am now quite curious of the breed... its a Thai Ridgeback... they are so unique! it was the first one both I and darcy had ever seen. after about 3 hrs we took the dogs back to the hotel, took a quick nap, and went back with just memphis. there were less people, so lot easier to get around... then we took memphis back to the hotel, and went for a drive. found a petstore, they sold puppies. and as BAD as it is, they had the most gorgeous brindle/white Bullie girl... i awwed over her for about 20 minutes. they were selling her for 2500. they had english bulldogs selling them for over 4500. CRAZY. idiots actually! we went back to the hotel, i watched Shrek (Cuz i love that movie) and we went to bed. the next day i rushed to try to find a way to get hold of Liz, unfortunately, i couldnt get hold of her. we left the hotel at 10, because there was an hour drive ahead of us, to get to mount albert... Which is where the bull terrier club of canada was holding their picnic. i finally met up with my first ever bullie friends, Angie and Brian, and their bull terriers, Sammi and Sygnein. met up with some other bullie friends, and met many more. it was great. minus the heat. Reba went into the "best dressed" catigory, yes i know, shes not a bullie hahaha, but she didnt win anyway, but we did get a cute BT mouse pad for participating  :) then they held a raffle. i bought tickets and didnt even win BOO! then it was getting late and we still had to get hold of liz, to bring her food. we drove all the way to Liz's house, dropped off her food, then drove home. we got in Safely, at 1:30am... ugh... no more traveling for a while, not with the dogs anyway. LOL. anyways, heres some pics

Jigs in the car on the ride down to Toronto

Jigsaw checking out the view

BTs at woofstock

thai ridgeback

bedlington

PICNIC
Scarlet

Charlie

Floyd

Sammi

Syngein

random pix

oh yah, and, now, Reba and jigs BOTH started their heat sunday. HOORAY FOR ME. wish us luck keepin zero off them lmao

Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

lorim2

Re: Woofstock + the BT Club Picnic = awesome weekend *pix*
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11:45 am »
Wow Jo...awesome pics!  That looks like a ton of fun..I wish they would have something like that here...What a great trip!

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2007, 09:59:50 am »
LMAO Liz and i have a system. i get her discount on her dog food, she buys me nightmare before christmas things hahaha. 
Yeah, i was in heaven, and i didnt have to do no showing, so i was able to love and pet and squeeze and kiss all those bullies. the one brindle boy, Floyd, jumped in my lap and gave me kisses, so many actually he knocked me over hahah. it was great fun. except now, with jigs & reba in heat, i have to keep them away from zero. my- not fun
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 11:29:49 am »
i got about 1/2 to load.  :D   very cool!  Still trying to catch up on everything...  GL with the girls... oooooh boy!  lol
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:28:16 pm »
awesome pics Jo - I loved looking at them all! It sure looks like y'all had a blast!

p.s. LOVE the pic of Jigs checking out the view in the car!!!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 10:10:51 pm »
I'm super jealous.  It looks like you guys had a blast.  Those are some really cute pups you got to play with and Jig's checking out the view is by far one of the cuttest pictures ever.  Well, the pic of Reba's best dressed outfit is really cute too.  That mini model could make a potato sac look good though.  Thanks for the pictures Jo and I'm glad you all had a fun and safe trip.  Oh and yes, I do not envy you regarding the girly issues....  hahaha..  Good luck Jo.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline DogGuideDan

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • The Dog Guide
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 01:55:24 am »
Those are GREAT photos!  Thanks for sharing them!  I had a friend who went (He has a Saint and a Dane) who said Lucian must attend next year!  (Princess Reef will be staying home due to stupid BSL muzzle rules!)  We'll seriously be considering it after seeing all the photos!

I love all the BT photos!  Can't get enough of those chunks!
-Dan
Reef- 6yo APBT
Lucian - Dogue De Bordeaux Puppy
www.dogguide.n et

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 02:06:36 am »
OH MY GOD, if you come next year yu are definately letting me know so we can meet up. i need to smooch that little Lucian! my friend, Jenn, might be coming as well, with her two DDBs. i'd love to meet up... even if its a year from now rofl.
and thank you everyone! i really had a great time. im burnt, darn sun! LOL.
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 05:58:19 am »
Well liz, i totally love my NBC stuff. and i didnt have it! or anything like it. so im super excited :) Thanks so much hahah!!! 
we will meet up soon, i swear. sucks about the boobslip though... but, hey, it happens, right? LOL. anywho- hope ya had fun at woofstock, sooooo sad we missed eachother... booo!!!
catch ya later :)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo