Author Topic: Oreo is no longer with us  (Read 12702 times)

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Oreo is no longer with us
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 08:43:34 pm »
I'm sure Oreo is bounding, leaping, and playing on the other side of the bridge. He had such a fulfilling life because of you.
Rosie - Newfoundland

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 11:53:49 pm »
i agree, a life well lived is something special, and you can be proud that you are the reason life was good.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline RacheH

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 01:06:29 am »
Dear Jason,

I'm deeply deeply sorry for your loss. You did what you thought was best for him and i'm sure you made the right decision. These things are never easy but you stayed right by his side until the last second and that's what counts because right up til the last minute he knew that his buddy who he adored and loved and who loved him back all those years was right there next to him, always loving him and being there for him! You gave him the best life that you could and that's what counts. Be strong, Oreo, rest in peace big boy!

(Butts Mom: that poem made me cry like a frigin' baby!! Beautiful touching poem...)
"There is no such thing as a Bad Dog..."

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 10:47:00 am »
I am very sorry for your loss  :'( I am sure that Oreo is watching over you from doggy heaven
RIP former BPO

Icerotti

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 02:05:34 am »
I am so sorry to hear about Oreos passing. It is never an easy decision to make. He is at peace now.  They touch us in ways we would never imagine. Thinking of you at this difficult time.