Author Topic: My lil thief ... :)  (Read 6238 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
My lil thief ... :)
« on: June 18, 2007, 04:59:14 am »
LOL well the other day we went to the pet  store to  blow time also to buy a big travel  kennel  for Zeus when we go camping and  on holidays.. Well  I was  getting  zeus some  Pig ears and raw hide bones.. When I looked over and he was eating out of a bulk bin of doggie  treats lol...  I guess they  wshould  really put covers on the open bins lol  or  weigh the dogs when they come in and leave lmao..
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

k2campbell

Re: My lil thief ... :)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 05:06:54 am »
Ha ha ha ha...at least this happens to someone else! Kate is SO famous for stealing treats at PetSmart, it's funny (but) one day we're going to get caught! :D Sounds like Zeus knows what he likes ;)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 05:13:56 am »
LOL no your not alone haha..  WHen I noticed i had to  do the scan to see if any  one had seen  lol
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 05:30:50 am »
oh that's too funny! prabibly happens more times than they know!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:31:59 am »
LOL well the other day we went to the pet  store to  blow time also to buy a big travel  kennel  for Zeus when we go camping and  on holidays.. Well  I was  getting  zeus some  Pig ears and raw hide bones.. When I looked over and he was eating out of a bulk bin of doggie  treats lol...  I guess they  wshould  really put covers on the open bins lol  or  weigh the dogs when they come in and leave lmao..
did you not get the memo?  they do that on purpose so your dog will taste test the treats and get you to buy some for them.  :)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 09:53:38 am »
LOL well the other day we went to the pet store to blow time also to buy a big travel kennel for Zeus when we go camping and on holidays.. Well I was getting zeus some Pig ears and raw hide bones.. When I looked over and he was eating out of a bulk bin of doggie treats lol... I guess they wshould really put covers on the open bins lol or weigh the dogs when they come in and leave lmao..
did you not get the memo? they do that on purpose so your dog will taste test the treats and get you to buy some for them. :)

LMAO   Lin  Well  them treats  gave him the farts BADLY  and of course he sits  right  next to me and I Got to smell them the whole way home lmao
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 10:03:20 am »
it's an evil game they play at the pet store.  getting you to come back in for gas x.  :)
I think rotts can get gas from breathing!!!  Grace does.  she is a fart machine.  :)
is Zues your first Rott?  god i want a rott puppy again.  they are one of the cutest breeds as puppies

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 10:04:29 am »
You're lucky it was just gas that he was producing.  My little thief is Kaila.  Shiner would but he's always way too stressed by all the new scary people and things.  
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 11:25:08 am »
LIn,  Yeah  Zeus is my  first  Rotti.. When I grew up MY grams  had a dobbie i fell in love with him  MAC Loved that  dog and I think TAHts  what  made  me  pick  Zeus  I love there colorings. I had a husky  cross 4 years ago  that  had to get  put  down :(  I also had a pom  that  we ended up selling  do to the babies and he never  liked them.
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti