Author Topic: SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!  (Read 2945 times)

Offline RacheH

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
« on: June 19, 2007, 02:19:07 am »
People PEOPLE ATTENTION!!

Because we've had a bombardment of bad horrible news... I finally have something GOOD to offer, small very small but still something good!!

Today our neighbours, twin girls about 12 years old, nearly bash our door down totally excited and happy: They nagged and nagged and nagged their parents until they agreed that they could adopt a dog from the shelter, AND THEY FINALLY AGREED!! WAY TO GO GIRLS! :)

They adopted a gorgeous retriever mix puppy, 4 months old, gorgeous face (and thus the name Beauty assigned to her!), all golden and brown and gorgeous and now clean and full of puppy fluff playing every single day outside on the street we live with the girls, their friends, and the other dogs in the area!

SO THERE'S SOME GOOD NEWS FROM MY SIDE OF THE WORLD... and i'm happy and THRILLED AND ecstatic to share it with you all, especially after all the sadness we've been having here... Small... but good news at least!! Hope it helps your spirits people! xxx
"There is no such thing as a Bad Dog..."

Icerotti

Re: SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 02:25:18 am »
Awww that is wonderful....I bet the girls will be great mommies to the new baby.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 02:27:12 am »
That is great news - and much appreciated! i hope you will be able to sneak some pics of your new, furry  neighbor! ;D

Offline RacheH

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 02:56:57 am »
*GOOFY GRIN* Holly, i sure needed that as well, i was really upset after reading all that i did these past few days!! Icerotti, they will be great, they already have one dog and now Beauty is the addition, so they are lovin' lovin' lovin' 'em :) Ellie i sure will try and get some pix just as soon as i can find a functioning usb for my fiancees caamera!!! :) But i just thought that it'd be something nice to share with y'all :)
"There is no such thing as a Bad Dog..."

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 03:07:14 am »
Yay!!!!!  One more wonderful pupper has found a loving, happy forever home, that is great news.  Thanks for passing it on and I'd love to see pics when you can, too.   ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees