Author Topic: Free Golden Retriever  (Read 3006 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Free Golden Retriever
« on: June 23, 2007, 05:56:33 am »
In Chicagoland

GOLDEN RETRIEVER NEEDS NEW HOME....
Reply to: comm-358732678@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-23, 4:14PM CDT

FREE TO GOOD HOME... I have a 1 year old full-bred Golden Retriever that needs a new home. I cannot give him the time or affection that he needs. He is a wonderful dog...but he has ALOT of energy and needs a big yard and lots of love and affection...wh ich he has not gotten from me. I feel bad for him and want to find him a better home where he can run outside and have a lot of attention. I am a single parent, and do not have the space or time for the dog right now.

I am willing to give you my kennel, leash, etc... in exchange for a promise that you will take good care of him. He needs his shots updated. He has not been nudered.

If you are interested, or have any questions, please email me or let me know.

Tiffany

"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Free Golden Retriever
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 06:21:58 am »
oh look at his big beautiful puppy eyes.... he's going to get snatched up quick if he uses those on every one that looks at him, he needs a kiss on the nose i think
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 07:01:10 am »
HE is  Beutifull. I wish i Lived closer because i would  surely  take him. We were  looking  for goldens before  we got zeus
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 12:36:24 pm »
OMG he's adorable!!!  I hope he can find a forever home soon, that "free" thing scares me, hopefully she screens the adoptee's well.

Offline hollyn

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 10:23:59 pm »
I'm sure you've probably already found someone, he looks absolutely so sweet!  I'm a stay at home wife, and I have one golden retriever who is not quite 13 months old.  My husband and I have been thinking that our girl would love a playmate, as she really enjoys playing every time we make dog play dates.  I don't know how you'd feel about giving your pup to someone in Iowa, it looks like you live in Illinois...but we'd be willing to drive.  Please let me know if you have any questions, I think we would be a great home for your little guy, and would be delighted to be considered!