Author Topic: New Here  (Read 4520 times)

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
New Here
« on: July 17, 2005, 07:56:54 pm »
Hi. I am new to this site and think I will really like it. I live on a farm in Illinois. We have 3 dogs. Buttons (Llhasa Apsp) Macie ( mixed) and Gretchen (rottie) We recently lost our St Bernard Clyde. We also have 2 cats and a rabbit. I have 2 sons Chris and Tyler.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

Offline rockettgirl68

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • chance precious an john
    • View Profile
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2005, 08:20:49 pm »
welcome you will like it here 
http://p2.forumforfree.com/furbabies.html
a place to talk about all your pets regardless what they are

Offline Lorena

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 09:30:22 pm »

Welcome!  :)
You will love this website...you kind find tons of advice, tips, and fun!
We want to know how Gretchen is doing!
Don't worry ...Sasha had a phase when the only thing she loved to do was bitting bare toes and heels! (not to mention she completely chewed more than 4 pair of shoes) but all that will go away...Don't forget that trainning is very important!
Good luck!
~Lorena~

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 08:17:02 am »
Welcome to the group.  I am still fairly new as well.  But it's great here, lots of knowledgable people. Lots of pics of big paws and info. I am sure you'll enjoy...

Offline dgodden5459

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 07:11:30 pm »
Gretchen is just great. I have had a lot of dogs but she seems to be the smartest I've owned for as young as she is. For some reason she like to lick feet. LOL She was born 04/07/05. She will sit, fetch and walk on lead just fine. Pig ears are her favorite chew toy. Have tried the mylar bones but she didn't like them. The only no no she has done is chewed the cell phone charger cord in to.
Deb

Gretchen the Rottie
Buttons the LLhasa
Macie who knows?

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 07:16:27 pm »
Hello & welcome to B.P.'s!...My name is Chelle & I live in Iowa with my hubby, 2 childen, 8 cats, 2 house bunnies, 1 guinea pig princess & our Great Pyrenees, Samson...Samso n will be joined within the next month by a 5 month old female Pyr we want to call Delilah if she will accept the name change...They are stubborn dogs so who knows...lol... Anyway, i hope you'll enjoy your time here as much as we all do! ;D

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 12:21:12 pm »
the cell phone charger  :D... Felony has gotten ahold of the hubby's play station controller, that didn't go over too well.
I think that they are just smart dogs, in general. Because Felony was whining to potty outside at 6 weeks. Which I thought was abnormal...

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2005, 12:23:30 pm »
Grace ate the TV remote 2 nights ago.  Lady did help...but Grace started it.

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2005, 01:42:42 pm »
Welcome. Sorry to hear about Clyde. We just lost a rotti 2 months ago. We still have 1 male rotti 7 years old and a baby 12 week old Vizsla. I look forward to chatting.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2005, 10:51:11 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO!

Is this your first rottweiler?  If so, I personally think you will notice how smart the pup is.  I think rotties are highly intelligent dogs.  They love to learn and work and have a lot of drive.

I hope to see more photos, too.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 01:51:11 am »
Hi and welcome to BPO, I am sure you will fall in love with this place the same way so many of us have. I am sorry to hear you lost your boy, our Buffy passed away just a few days ago. When you do loose a dog, it really is a help to have more than one.

I hope to see lots and lots of pics of your puppies

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog