Author Topic: hi everyone, I'm new here  (Read 2920 times)

Offline miss dobby

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
hi everyone, I'm new here
« on: June 24, 2007, 10:17:48 pm »
I'm a newbifoundland or the new wolfie on the block :)
I'm not sure how to post on the newbie board so I did the quick post here. I just bought my very first I.W. and would like to introduce myself and my hound puppy. I wanted to get on the wolfhound board because I have a lot to say and very little time right now to say it because I have a busy day ahead of me in just a few minutes. so let me just say hello for now and after my busy day is done I will come back on the boards and chat! but before I go ( my husband is honkig the car horn at me as I type this) let me just say I love love love big tall dogs  and that is why the irish wolfhound is my ultimate favorite! followed closely by the scottish deerhound, harlequinn great dane, and last but not least the old english mastiff. I'm crazy about them
what can i say, an irish wolfhound stole my heart, a harlequinn dane broke my heart and a english mastiff inspired me hug and love them all. they are all so hugable and loveable! I know it may be against the board but I also love the little ones too. I guess I'm just an all around dog lover but not a collector. (car horn honking in the background, shouts to husband all right! all right! I'm comming!) sorry guys busy day calls talk to you again soon! and I sooo aprreciate big paws for having a place to chat about big dogs, it's sorta like having a dog park in your home  :D chow chow! -

lorim2

Re: hi everyone, I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 10:25:43 pm »
Welcome..You will love it here...I think everyone here loves all dogs too!  I am Lori, mom to OEM Marley, Laney yellow lab, and two chihuahuas!  I have many reptiles, birds and Bindi our Coatimundi!  I too love IW...as I do most all other animals!!  Again welcome and look forward to seeing pics!!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 10:47:42 pm »
welcome to bpo! im christina mother to max, boog, chevy and 2 babies.  you're going to love it here. cant wait to see pictures of your big paw!!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:48:00 pm »
Welcome, I am relatively new here too, and we got our first IW about a month ago. Can't wait to see pics of yours.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 11:21:29 pm »
Welcome to the board! You'll love it here, it's so addicting! I'm Caitlin mom to Remy a 3 month GSD, Copper 14 yr Sheltie, and Birch my Lizard who's age is completely unknown to me! haha I'm definitely in the animal lover class and can't wait to see pics of your pupper!
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 11:41:02 pm »
Welcome. I love IW they are so stunning.
I am Michelle mom to Puck the rotti (9yrs), Farley the Vizsla(2yrs) and Rosie our wacky weimaraner at a year old.