Author Topic: I have been dooped again  (Read 1472 times)

Offline fivestartaylor

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Scooby & Kids
    • View Profile
I have been dooped again
« on: June 27, 2007, 03:00:53 am »
So this morning I had no craziness like yesterday instead my dogs went on with there normal routine ( Thank God! ) But then I hear the dogs fighting(you know how that play fighting dogs do with each other sounds) so I wasn't real worried....WRO NG AGAIN..... Lucy comes bounding out from the side of the house full speed and Scooby comes hopping along covered in what appears to be blood, (panicking) so I of course freak out and wake my husband up and have him come outside with me because I know first hand how injured animals can sometimes be......only to find our neighbors had put there trash out a day early and my dogs was covered in ketchup!! Imagine if you will the sheer frustration that I have been dooped 2 days in a row by my doggies. Not to mention my hubby sees it's ketchup and immediately says "Their your dogs I'm goin back 2 bed" so I was late today because I had to completely groom my trash digging comrades before work... aaahhhhh..I really thought all of the craziness from yesterday would do me for the rest of the month and now here's more. Gotta love those doggies..
Mom To :

Scooby 18mo. Great Dane
          &
Lucy   7yr old Labrador Retriever

2 Kids & 1 Husband -(might as well be another kid)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Re: I have been dooped again
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 04:27:13 am »
o man  I hope  tomorrow  morrning will be better for you. Your guys dogs sound like my  kids  haha
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline CrazyLoveRosie

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: I have been dooped again
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 04:44:05 am »
You can find anything and everything in their poop. Once we thought Rosie had worms since there were yellowish things in her poop. But it turns out they were little chewed up pieces of our old fly swatter.
Rosie - Newfoundland