Author Topic: 4 St. Bernards and 1 Mastiff  (Read 2437 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
4 St. Bernards and 1 Mastiff
« on: June 27, 2007, 08:57:44 am »
1408468 - dog:ST BERNARD
DOWNRIVER, MI 888-888-8888 LISA petloverbug@yahoo.com   6-25-2007
Name: CHEYANN AND SIERRA
Sex:F
Size:XL
Delete    TWO LOVING SISTERS IN NEED OF A NEW HOME. THEY GET ALONG WI TH ALL ANIMALS AND CHILDREN. THEY ARE A LARGE BUT LOVING BREED. ALSO LOOKING FOR A RESCUE FOR THEM AS ALTERNATIVE. THEY WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE POUND IF I DONT FIND A HOME SOON. WE ARE MOVING. ADOPTION FEE TO INSURE GOOD HOME. EMAIL ONLY.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 12:15:23 am by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: 3 St. Bernards and 1 Mastiff
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 12:13:00 am »
1409307 - dog:St. Bernard
Charlestown, IN Michelle Fisher chelle407@hotmail.com   6-26-2007
Name: Brandy
Sex:F
Delete    Brandy is a purebred long-hair St. Bernard. She is spayed, utd on all shots, heartworm preventative, and K9 Advantix. Brandy is 5 Years old. I am looking for a home for her because I don't have enough time to give her the grooming and loving attention she needs and deserves. She wants to be outside, and doesn't want to be inside. I have her in my fenced backyard. She desperately needs a bath and grooming. Minimal drewling(?sp). Asking $75 and an email telling me about the home you can provide for her.

1409300 - dog:Mastiff
Charlestown, IN Michelle Fisher chelle407@hotmail.com   6-26-2007
Name: Zeus
Sex:M
Delete    Zeus is a purebred English Mastiff. He is almost 2 years old. A wonderful dog. I just can't give hime the attention he wants and deserves. He loves it inside and my son doesn't want him inside. He is very gentle and curteous. He does dreul(?sp). It's not constant, but he will slime you occasionally. His color is fawn. He's neutered and utd on shots, heartworm preventative, and K9 Advantix. Asking $200 and an email telling me why you want to adopt Zeus.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: 3 St. Bernards and 1 Mastiff
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 12:15:08 am »
1408629 - dog:St. Bernard
Danville, IN Christine caninesrule@sbcglobal.net   6-25-2007
Name: Merlin
Sex:M
Size:L
Delete    I rescued him from the Hendricks Co. Animal Shelter where he was about to be put to death. He only weighed 80 lbs. He's now well over 100 lbs. I have had his shots, heartworm tested, fecal worm tested and he was just neutered 06/22/07. He is partially deaf and a fenced in yard is a MUST. I do not believe invisible fencing or a shock collar will hold him. HOME WILL BE INSPECTED BEFORE HE IS ADOPTED. He really needs a forever home and quickly as my Mastiff/Dane has started picking on him. Needs leash and basic command training but is very very loving. Loves my two year old grandson too. Does great with other dogs and our cats.

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats