Author Topic: Post biopsy  (Read 2040 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Post biopsy
« on: July 06, 2007, 03:16:41 am »
I just got back from the biopsy of my thyroid nodules.  They did 2 needle biopsies on both of the nodules this morning.  It was really cool to watch but my neck is a little sore now and I look like I had a date with Dracula last night.  The doctor and the ultrasound tech were laughing at me for naming them Terrence and Phillip.  Then of course I had to explain that they actually had middle names too and had to tell them that also.  All in all it wasn't bad and now for the 7-10 day wait for the results. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Jas2Cats

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All my babies :-)
    • View Profile
Re: Post biopsy
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:53:11 am »
Glad to hear the biopsy went well~!  I watched the one I had done on a tumor in May too.  It is really interesting to watch LOL  Prayers that the results will be good  :)
Alyce

Woody  (aka Big Dog) (12 1/2) Shorthaired Laberaimer (1/2 German Shorthair, 1/4 Lab, 1/4 Weimaraimer)
Maple (aka Princess Poo) (7 1/2) Boxer/ GS mix
Fuzzy (15 1/2)long haired tabby cat
Trouble & Double 3 1/2 year old African Leopard Tortoises.
Ed (17+) and Cris (13+) skin kids

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 03:58:03 am »
Thanks guys.  I had a friend that went with me because she wanted to watch but they wouldn't let her stay in the room.  Apparently they had some people pass out when they watched the biopsy.  The one good thing so far is they told me no exercise today so I have a really good excuse for not doing any house cleaning.  ;D  So I think I'm off to take a nap.  
Kaila - Belgian Malinois

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 06:09:54 am »
Keeping out fingers crossed here for you. Glad the biopsy went well.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 08:52:39 am »
hoping for the best! love the names by the way!!!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 11:38:04 am »
How about MacGuyver?  He's not only handy but extremely smart.  He can escape anything with just a tube sock and a pocket knife.  Plus, on St. Patricks Day he has a bit of the Irish in him.   ;D

I'll think up a really good bad-a$$ name for you
Kaila - Belgian Malinois