Author Topic: I've created a monster...  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Newly Newfed

• Top Doggie Dog
  • Sierra
    • View Profile
I've created a monster...
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:44:52 pm »
My dog is stinking spoiled it's ridiculous!  I'm interested in knowing how everyone else spoils there pups.  I can't be the only one who's family makes fun them for the way they treat their dogs.

For instance, I give Sierra refrigerated bottled water instead of tap water (though she's perfectly happy drinking from the slimy frog pond - eww.) and I give her a 5-minute massage every morning when she comes out of her crate to get out any kinks from sleeping.

Maybe we can get some ideas from each other on how to spoil the little loves of our lives just a little bit more...
Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras

Sierra-Newfoundland
Cody-Papillon
Oscar, Gina- Cats
Roxy-Ferret
Peaches, Sean, Thunderbolt, Chablis, Lucky, Miracle, Ivy, Riley-Whitetail Deer

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: I've created a monster...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 10:56:22 pm »
lol.... it doesn't take long.

Tucker had hip surgery back in November and every night since he has backed his butt up for his massage.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 08:27:18 am »
Oh no...Sierra is right on track- a great spoiled Newfie life.  ::) Bear refuses- yes refuses- to drink water that is not super cold. Thus, he only gets water out of the fridge (chilled from the tap) or straight from the faucet. He won't eat dinner with plain kibble as it must have some sort of meat/treat/cool whip on it. At dinner, he must get some of our food so he'll wait patiently for us to share with him while looking at us with his giant brown eyes.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 08:28:40 am by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline seaherons

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 08:47:13 am »
Perhaps a new contest idea - Who is the most spoiled Big Paw?  Cirra also like her water chilled so when we are out walking, hiking or in her PyrMobile we bring those frozen ice things to kept her water cool.  These Big Paws have quite the life!!!