Author Topic: They don't like my dogs :(  (Read 4449 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: They don't like my dogs :(
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 09:06:51 pm »
My MIL likes dogs, she has more than I do. LOL Hers are more crazy than mine (Jack russel that wants to jump on you and lick non stop etc.) My parents are better than I thought they would be. We live on the same property as them (they are in their 70's so they are in an "in-law-suit" behind our house) When we moved in last year, my mom was a bit scared of the 2 danes, but quickly learned how sweet they were. She always tells people "I was scared at first of big dogs, but they are really good dogs" The only thing Thorn does is lean on her so she can pet him. LOL And now we have Morgayne, they keep saying what a sweet disposition she has. For some reason she likes to goose my mom which pisses her off. LOl So she gets yelled at for that which is OK with me. The only problem we do have is that we are buying our house from my parents, and they want to act like landlords...th ey said NO MORE DOGS. I am planning on getting another Dane in the next year... I am almost 32 years old, and being treated like a kid REALLY pisses me off.
Certain people stopped coming to our house years ago mostly because of the Parrots. They don't understand them and are usually scared of them. But by the same token, other people started coming to my house to see the parrots. LOL

LYN- as far as drool...hand out towels when people come in and tell them thay may need them in a bit. LMAO
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Lyn

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 10:46:54 pm »
LOL! Maybe I'll install a towel rack by the front door with a sign that says 'Take one' hahahahaahahha ahahah  :D

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 10:54:49 pm »
LOL! Maybe I'll install a towel rack by the front door with a sign that says 'Take one' hahahahaahahha ahahah :D

you should get some hand towels and safe paint...put the dogs pawprints on the towels with the paint. :)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 11:25:40 pm »
isnt it the dumbest thing when another woman in the family walks into your house and starts acting like the lady of the house...HELLO!?!?! any body watch N.C.I.S? i say all these people need a good WHACK on the back of the head by Gibbs! >:(

Omg, I know. I will never understand it. But from the moment we got this house (a year ago), she walked in acting like that ..and also called it her's son's house. >:( I could never walk in her house acting that way, and I'm quite sure she would have never tolerated it from her MIL either.

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 07:30:54 am »
isnt it the dumbest thing when another woman in the family walks into your house and starts acting like the lady of the house...HELLO!?!?! any body watch N.C.I.S? i say all these people need a good WHACK on the back of the head by Gibbs! >:(

Omg, I know. I will never understand it. But from the moment we got this house (a year ago), she walked in acting like that ..and also called it her's son's house. >:( I could never walk in her house acting that way, and I'm quite sure she would have never tolerated it from her MIL either.

Wow are, are  mother in laws related mine is allways  doing  poo like that, she will allso  go through my  cupboard. One day  when I was over there i noticed my  sweater  kinda stunk (  forgot it  in the wash etc.. had a musty  smell)  she looks at me and was liek  well  its  cuz you have animals in the house thats  why it probley stinks.  I looked at  sheldon right away  we were both  baffled Of ocurse after that I was asking my mom  if i stunk  and  of course we didnt  argg MIL   Gotta love  them
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti