Author Topic: introducing leopold *pics added*  (Read 16446 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: introducing leopold *pics added*
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 05:05:01 am »
You're going to have the whole place fighting to steal him from you. 
Sure will, everyone tried to steal jigsaw, until she became... well, adult-ish? too bad your bullies a boy, or he'd be on my Kidnap list! LOL My boys hate other boy dogs. so- another male would cause chaos. eww

That's not true, Jo.  We are still planning on stealing Jigs but you keep taking her to the dog shows.  It makes it hard for us to sneak off with her when there is all those people watching.   :D
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 05:08:24 am »
Sure will, everyone tried to steal jigsaw, until she became... well, adult-ish? too bad your bullies a boy, or he'd be on my Kidnap list! LOL My boys hate other boy dogs. so- another male would cause chaos. eww

That's not true, Jo.  We are still planning on stealing Jigs but you keep taking her to the dog shows.  It makes it hard for us to sneak off with her when there is all those people watching.   :D
hahahahahahhahahaha
She would drive you all mad!
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline 2Criminals

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 06:49:28 am »
That is one cute puppy! I love his eye patch and his pink little nose (I can totally see the happy face), even his name is cute!! I think he will make an excellent painting :-*

Offline MatthewB

• Gnawer
  • Otto Profile
    • View Profile
    • Matthew Owens Studio
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 08:15:46 am »
Hey, Jo,
In fact, we've had four previous bullies, years ago it seems; all rescues and we've had 50/50 results with them.  We recently lost Diva, our 11 year old Great Dane and we weren't really looking for a new dog just yet but, you know Julie...  Much bully stuff is coming back which I either deliberately forgot or just got lazy and off we go.  It is a peculiar joke of fate that a breed that is known for not really listening much under ordinary circumstances should now be deaf.

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2007, 04:01:31 pm »
OMG he is cute!! I want to kidnap him and Zero!!! Ask Jo...LOL I would love to have a BT, but I have promised hubby that I will stay at a 4 dog limit....count ing Beau we have 5 so I am already in the "doghouse" so to speak. LOL
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2007, 05:59:41 pm »
well, thats great you have bully experiance.  Hoping he and Otto get along well when hes matured.  ::) bullies are idiots sometimes. lol anyway- more pics when u have the chance ;)
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

chaosndestruction

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2007, 07:04:52 pm »

haha I'm still out to run off with Jigsaw but I'm having problems on the getting me there to steal her in the first place...hahaha .

Offline jennifer

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 07:30:04 pm »
I cannot resist the combination of the smiley-face nose and the up/down ear thing he has going on. ::) He looks full of personality and the pic of him at the car window is full of ATTITUDE. Congrats to you all for the special addition. Look forward to hearing more about him! ;)
:) Jennifer
Mom to Saint Nakita and Charlie the cat

RIP sweet Bear (9/02-8/08)