Author Topic: Joker update with pics...  (Read 4746 times)

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Joker update with pics...
« on: July 10, 2007, 03:23:02 am »
Ok well the update isn't so great. Joker's tail is not healing and is now infected. Monday he is going in for surgery. I don't want him to deal with this any more so instead of a partial I am asking the vet for his tail to be docked all the way. Originally she was going to do just a few bones. I really don't want him to have two surgeries if his tail still breaks open.
Other than that he is enjoying our new home and large yard! Hubby wants to shoot him for digging. lol He loves the very back where the lawn mower hasn't reached and to lay in the tall grass.
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Joker update with pics...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 03:31:02 am »
he is SO hansome! poor guy's tail, post how the docking goes on monday. ya know, tail owie or no he looks so happy in the pics! i just love the name joker. oh btw my boys dig huge holes in our yard too, and the thing that works best (for our dogs) is to fill the holes with their poo. sounds grose but it makes sense doesnt it? who would want to dig in the dirt to get to a pile of poo?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 03:40:10 am »
that face... I love THAT face!  What a looker!  I hope the big guy's tail heals fast after his surgery... poor thing!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 08:49:54 am »
Wow your boy is beautiful. What a big beefy majestic guy he is. :) He reminds me of my Tisha...he even has white paws.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline AltDeutsche

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 11:26:25 pm »
Thanks everyone. He has improved a lot in weight and his coat. Just his poor tail...

Oh and I told hubby about poop in holes. He about died! lol He wants a fabulous lawn and even if the dogs have to go potty on it he is trying hard. We have one of those poop composters even! Joker also taught Titan how to dig now...
Danielle
Mace Sable Coated GSD 02/08
Rex Sable Coated GSD 02/08