BPO Website Forum > Specific Website Information

Member of the Month/Featured Big Paw

(1/4) > >>

jabear:
Hi everyone! So, some of you know who I am and some (many actually) newbies don't, so I'll introduce myself really quickly. I'm Jaime, mom to Bear the male Newfy, and co-owner of this site with my husband Michael. My time here on BPO has greatly decreased but is slowly getting back on track so that I can share and read about all of the wonderful big paws on the board.

Anyhow, I wanted to clarify how the Member of the Month, which will be changing its name to Featured Big Paw as soon as Michael has a chance to do it, is chosen. We try to be very fair and unbiased in deciding things here on BPO and really try to take all of you into consideration when we change/enhance things around here. So, here is our decision process:
       Active members' dog(s) names are put into a box and set aside until the end of the month. Then, when the time is up to choose a new face to shine on top of the forum pages, I put all of the papers on the floor and which ever one Bear steps on first is the winner. Not technical I know, but fun to watch and it does work every time. :)

Newly Newfed:
So Bear gets to choose the Member of the Month...sounds fair enough to me!!

aggghgmom:
Bear (and you and Michael) are doing an awesome job as usual!!

Great job Bear!!

Jessdryden:
That's so cute!  I love it! :)

lorim2:
Sounds absolutely fair to me!  By the way, Bear is on the top of my kidnap list now!!!  That is the cutest pic ever in your avatar....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version