Author Topic: Hello everyone!!  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!!
« on: July 11, 2007, 01:41:32 am »
I am so happy!!! I get to spend all of next week with Grey and Zeus ;D Ben will be out of town for a whole week and I will be staying at the house watching the boys. They will both get baths and spoiled rotten while I am home, I was even thinking of letting them sleep with me on the bed!!! I miss my boys so much, I cant wiat to see them and I promise lots of pictures!!

As far as my divorce goes, we have a court date on Monday to set up temporary support!!! Ben finally broke down last night over the phone and explained why he left me!!! He said he wasnt good enough for me and that i deserved some one a lot better then him. I dont agree with it at all cause i was happy. He was in tears and swore to me he has never cheated on me and will never say anything bad about me to anyone cause he doesnt think bad of me. He told me he was broken and will never marry again. I told him I hated him and will never forgive him. He just said he wished I didnt cause he did this for me cause I needed some one better then what he was to me. As much as i disagree with him it was nice to get something out of him. Out of the 7 yrs being married, last night was the first time he talked so much I couldnt get a word in!! Its been almost a month since he left me and I am doing better. I am actually pretty happy, cant stand living with my parents though LOL But I am happy :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 01:43:18 am by Blair »

EllieAndBlu

Re: Hello everyone!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 02:02:05 am »
Sooooo good to see you Blair... been wondering how you've been!

And a week with your boys... that is going to be awesome... I bet they both  end up in bed with you!  ;)

As for the "poor me - I did this for you- excuse." It is a load of crap... and really gets me fuming. Ben did this for himself... for whatever reason!  It is just another case of a man not taking responsibility for his actions and playing the victim. What a piece of work!

With smoke coming out of my ears, I am astepping off my soapbox... for now!  ;D

Soooo glad you are doing well - cant wait to see LOTS of pics of the boys... and hopefully the girls too!  :)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 02:05:54 am »
I agree with you both...its a load of crap and got me upset >:( But like everyone tells me, I am better off without him and I am starting to see it now!!!!! My family nad friends say they can already see the difference in me since he left. I am really happy, I miss my boys like crazy though!!!

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 04:05:32 am »
it's great to hear you're doin better! dont buy any of the bs he's saying to you! he's a looser. as for the boys give them lots of loves . who knows, maybe he'll get stranded some where and never be able to return home...... ;D
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 04:07:04 am »
it's great to hear you're doin better! dont buy any of the bs he's saying to you! he's a looser. as for the boys give them lots of loves . who knows, maybe he'll get stranded some where and never be able to return home...... ;D

LOL  :D I was thinking the samething

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 04:31:53 am »
hey hun, glad to hear that you are doing better.  sorry that i haven't been around.  Give everyone hugs from me and hope everything keeps looking up for you.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline happiday

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • All I ever do is SMILE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 07:27:06 am »
If a man thinks his wife deserves better than him, he would bust his *** to make her life a dream. Not abandon her and break her heart.

Well said, Tina.
Salli, Annie's mama!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 08:55:36 am »
Hey Blair it's good to hear from you.  I'm so glad that you are feeling and doing better.  That's great that you get to have the boys for the week.  I can't wait to see pics of them. 
All I can say about Ben is that you just can't fix stupid. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 09:47:44 am »
Blair, I completely agree with Holly, Stella, Rachel, Tina & Kat!!  I just want to add that if he is having some emotional problems now, there are mental health professionals that are paid to listen to his load of cr&#.  Hun, since he just broke your heart and booted you and the kids from your home, you are the last person on Earth that should have to listen to this "stuff".  It was unbelievably selfish of him to end your marriage like that, tell YOU to leave, take the money out of the checking account, etc. etc. and now he wants you to listen to his emotional ramblings, too?  Some people just can't seem to stop being selfish.   >:(  ::)
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees