Bulldogs > Bulldog Discussion & Pictures

Hey all, I'm new

<< < (2/2)

Newly Newfed:
Oh. My. God.  Your avatar is just the cutest thing!!!  Welcome to BPO!  I'm Stephanie.  Never owned a bulldog, but I do own a variety of other pets which are listed below.  The one who brought me to BPO is Sierra the Newfoundland.  She's the one in my avatar.  She's a 5 1/2 month old pain in my rear who I love more than anything!!  This is a great site and you will soon be addicted...jus t like the rest of us!

Duramax:
OMG your bullie is so cute! welcome to the board, im Christina mother to the 3 goofs in my avatar Chevy, Max, and Boog.

VdogLover:
Ahh its my bestest Bulldog friend ;D Glad to see you found your way here.

BamaBulldogs:
Thanks for the nice welcome! Hi Lisa! Thanks for recommending me to this board :)

The pup in the avatar is our newest baby, Oliver. He is now about 4 mos. We have another Bulldog named Shady, she is 2, and a lil Chihuahua named Rico Suave. I am currently researching Great Pyrenees and thinking about adding a big, hairy, slobbering dog to our household as well LOL. I own a Pet Salon here in Alabama. Great to meet everyone!

marypyrs:
OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE Bulldogs!!  ;D I almost went in the 'rhubarb' a couple weeks back when I spotted one in town. I made a quick right and came back around = but = they were gone.

Welcome! I'm Jane. Mom to Rainbow & Whisper (Pyrs)

Post LOTS of pictures please. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version