Author Topic: Me-n-Big Paws, as seen by my daughter...  (Read 2061 times)

Nicole

Me-n-Big Paws, as seen by my daughter...
« on: July 19, 2005, 11:11:09 am »
So, I was "obsessing" (daughter's choice of words) over Big Paws the other day, and she took a picture. Thought it was funny. You can see Grizzley on the computer screen! hehehe!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Me-n-Big Paws, as seen by my daughter...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 11:35:05 am »
That picture is AWESOME!
It reminds me of the other night when my boyfriend "lost" me. I was in his computer room with Nigel and my foster puppy, and I had the door closed so the pups would stay with me. I was just reading away on BPO. My boyfriend had been in the kitchen awhile and he came out and noticed I was gone. He thought I was out walking the pups. Well, after 30 minutes and I wasn't back he went out to look for me, calling my name into the darkness outside, and starting to get really worried. He came back in and I could hear him walking all around the house. He finally opened the door to the computer room and exclaimed, "oh my god! I thought you were gone! Thank god you're ok!!"
I couldn't help but laugh. I was sitting there on BPO the whole dang time!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 12:05:35 pm »
The placement of your hand gives me a very good feeling about how you feel when somebody disturbs you while on BPO.  :D

Peggy
Peggy

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 01:39:41 pm »
Love the picture. You look great!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 02:08:33 pm »
HAHAHA! Yeah...its easy to give the boyfriend the perfectly positioned middle finger when he comes in to bug me! hahaha! He just left to go fix something somewhere, and he was like, "Um, I just have to say that I'm leaving, and I know that you're going to be on Big Paws, but could you try and be a little bit productive when I'm gone?" I got ALL offended and told him that there is NO WAY I'm going to get on BPO while he's gone. hehehehe! Well, um, obviously....h ere I am.

Rebekah, that is TOOOOOO Funny! I love it!