Author Topic: I am so upset!!!!!  (Read 4445 times)

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
I am so upset!!!!!
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:17:51 pm »
Well I am home and my house is trashed!!!!!! But what really is making me p*ssed is both Grey and Zeus lost a lot of weight and look like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how much weight they have lost....rememb er all that weight I put on Grey, well he lost it all and then some and poor Zeus!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 09:19:03 pm by Blair »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I am so upset!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 09:23:59 pm »
Oh Blair, I'm so sorry!  I was hoping that this was going to be a great week and less stressful week for you with the boys.  How long do you get the boys for again?   
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 09:26:32 pm »
Only a week!!!!! But I am going to spoil them beyond rotten for this whole week. I am going try my hardest to get weight back on them. Right now I am cleaning the house, then off to bath my babies and inside they come!!!! As of right now I can barely walk in my house let alone my 2 babies. The house is so disgusting...i am not cleaning it for him but for me, Skyla and my boys!

Offline Blair

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 11:19:12 pm »
Im in tears right now! :'( Just got done bathing the boys and OMG my poor babies!! You all should see Grey's nails and he has bites all over his stomach and feet.  :'( Zeus isnt as bad as Grey, he is just extremely underweight. I am almost ashame to post their pictures, they look that bad!

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 11:24:25 pm »
That is horrible Blair!  I can't believe that he did that to the boys!!!  At least they'll have their momma for a week.  :(  I agree with Jenn though, definitely take pictures of them before you clean them up.  That is crazy that someone would treat their dogs like that.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 11:35:20 pm »
I agree with Jenn, take pics, like before and after.  When you leave the house take pics of the house and dogs before you leave and when you come back, and if he trashes the house and neglects the dogs again take more pics.  Just store them, or give them to your lawyer.  Does your camera put a date stamp on the pics?  He!!  maybe when this is done you can slap him with animal cruelty/neglect.  This will also show how much you contributed to the running of the household, since he wants to say he made all the money and you did nothing, and in actually he did nothing.   I really hope you got some pics of the house before you cleaned, because that is something that could help you when it comes to your daughter and custody/support issues.  Don't bring any of this up with him either, except maybe "hey you think you can feed the dogs?".  Keep your chin up and let him keep digging his hole.
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 04:24:36 am »
i agree with every one else, document every thing and let him burry his own grave! im so sorry that your babies have suffered, i bet they're in heaven now that you're there! give them each a kiss on the nose from me :)
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 10:23:35 am »
Hun, if we could figure out how to get them to Florida, I could probably foster them for awhile. There may be other BPOers who are closer who could help, as well. You don't have to put up with him neglecting your babies. Can't we help??

I was thinking the same thing.  Where are you?  Do you have any friends close by that could help?
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 10:24:20 pm »
I also think going to you vet is an excellent idea, better to have a third party opinion that is harder to dispute. I really hope you boys get better care when ben has them, they deserve to be spoiled right now! I'm sending good thoughts your way.
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)