Author Topic: MANY NEWFS IN NEED  (Read 3416 times)

marypyrs

MANY NEWFS IN NEED
« on: July 26, 2007, 08:20:13 pm »
Many Newfs are in need of Foster or Forever Homes. I received this from Judith @ Pyrnet. I'm sure many of you are already aware as members, but for others I'll quote. As I can't seem to attach. (LOL)

From AZPYRS: "Many times I have run into people that want both a Newfoundland and a Great Pyrenees. Well, this is the time for them to act. High Country Newfoundland Club (Colorado)has 8 dogs coming into rescue from a mill in SE Colorado. Within the next 10 days (max) another 17-18 Newfies will come from a separate operation in eastern Colorado.

Please contact Cathy Sands @ newfin4fo@juno.com if you would like to foster or if you know of anyone wanting to rescue a Newfie. Thanks, Linda Herr, AZPYRS"

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
Re: MANY NEWFS IN NEED
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 11:30:46 pm »
WOW...poor dogs. I hope they find loving homes. The more I read about Newfies, the more I think that I may have one in the future...
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 02:32:05 am »
Poor babies. I wish I could help out and take one.  :(
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 05:33:52 am »
awwwww, poor lovies. im hope they get snatched up quick by good homes.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 12:11:43 am »
I emailed her offering one of the Newfs a home,not sure if they adopt out of state though.
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

marypyrs

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 01:00:18 am »
Oh WOW Michelle!  :o  How great would THAT be?!  :D A Newfie Brother or Sister for Butt and Tub!   ;D  He/She would have a wonderful life. (fingers, toes, & paws crossed)

Offline Butts Mom

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 02:59:48 am »
I got my email back: Returned Email/User Unknown.So I guess no brother or sister for the boys:(
Michelle, Butt, Tub and Everybirdie

marypyrs

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 06:17:59 pm »
I got my email back: Returned Email/User Unknown.So I guess no brother or sister for the boys:(

Michelle. I'll contact Judith and see if the email was a misprint. But I have another email for Cathy Sands. hicountrynewfs@hotmail.com  The web site is http://www.highcountrynewfs.com

another email is newflife@hotmail.com

Let me know if you need more assistance. :)

Jane

Offline huskyman

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 01:10:13 am »
Wow another big dog Michelle! With 2 Saints already and all those Birds to take care of, sounds like you have your hands full already. :o You must be gluttin punishment!You need another big dog like an extra hole in your head ;D But you got a big heart full of love and if any one can take care of more puppy dogs you can lady. Good luck!I hope it all works out for you,Butt,Tub, and the new pup if you get one. I hope you do for their sake and yours. ;)
Steve: Dad to Grey Cloud