Author Topic: MASTIFF X puppy urgently needs a home! IN ARKANSAS  (Read 5282 times)

Offline badmood213

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
MASTIFF X puppy urgently needs a home! IN ARKANSAS
« on: July 17, 2007, 08:18:53 am »
Someone cross posted this little mastiff puppy before on this form. Because of them i did find one girl a home. I was told they were purebred but as this ones getting older im in doubt that she is. So if someone is looking for a nice mastiff X puppy. She is female and fawn with mask. about 8 weeks old now. I rescued her and she needs a home urgently. I was hoping to recover alteast the cost of her puppy shots that i gave her. To me she is starting to look as if shes got some great dane in her. I cannot be positive. I know for a fact her mommy was a purebred mastiff. I did not get to see the dad. If you can help or if your looking for a cute large sized puppy please consider her!

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: MASTIFF X puppy urgently needs a home! IN ARKANSAS
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 08:49:09 pm »
awww...how old is she approx? how far is arkansas to indiana? how much were the shots?
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

Offline fivestartaylor

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Scooby & Kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 08:52:12 pm »
I was wondering the same thing also in Indiana. I always have room for a few more, as long as I get hubby's approval. What do you think shipping would cost for her?
Mom To :

Scooby 18mo. Great Dane
          &
Lucy   7yr old Labrador Retriever

2 Kids & 1 Husband -(might as well be another kid)

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile

Offline fivestartaylor

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Scooby & Kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 09:04:36 pm »
Let me talk to hubby at lunch time and go from there. Do you have kids or other dog's? Is she good around them?
Mom To :

Scooby 18mo. Great Dane
          &
Lucy   7yr old Labrador Retriever

2 Kids & 1 Husband -(might as well be another kid)

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 11:07:10 pm »
FYI- mastiff puppies go through several months during puppy hood where they look A LOT like danes, before they begin to fill out, so she may really be a purebred, but in one of the long-legged skinny phases.

Hubby is traveling all over the midwest with his truck, and is frequently in Arkansas, so if we can coordinate with him, maybe we can help with transporting her to a new home.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 11:09:13 pm by Imani's Mom »

Weedsport, NY

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 11:22:13 pm »
awww...i will have to talk to darrin about it all...around 7 pm when i get back home from work. (i work 4-6 hour shifts 3-4 days a week and when i am at work, peyton, our mastiff rott mix is kenneled) i would love to have a playmate for peyt! god knows she needs one! i love knowing how much people care about animals as much as folks on this site does! i will keep you posted as soon as i can!

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 07:02:27 am »
i talked to darrin. he talked some sense into me. we just can't have another big paw right now. i am sorry. i wish you LOTS of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :(  :'(

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 08:18:05 pm »
Any updates on this little girl? Is someone going to adopt her so we can watch her grow up via pictures? Hubby would be happy to help with transport if needed.  (He is a great guy who LOVES dogs of all ages/sizes/types, so no worries about responsible care during transport.)

Weedsport, NY

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 12:27:30 am »
Oh I wish I  could  take her, Im  sure  zeus woudl love a play mate. But I live so  far away and im  sure  hubby  really woudln't want  another  pup  just now, also it woudln't be fair to  Zeus right now. I hope  some one takes this lil  gal she is sooo cute
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline badmood213

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2007, 11:15:43 pm »
Hi, I did find her a home but the lady lives in CT and i have to try and find a way to get her to CT. The new owner is willing to pay alittle bit if someone can help transport her.

Offline eastling

• Gnawer
  • Tink
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 02:13:51 am »
HI, are you still looking for someone to take the puppy? I live in indiana and my husband and i are looking for a large dog to play with our shephard/bloodhound mix. She's 8 months old now and needs a playmate. If things don't work out with the lady in CT, let me know.