Author Topic: Fumble - I need advise on Cape Cod NDR  (Read 1323 times)

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Fumble - I need advise on Cape Cod NDR
« on: July 18, 2007, 09:53:19 am »
Hi Fumble and anyone else that knows Cape Cod:

My family and I are hoping to come to Cape Cod the last week in August.  We are late planning because we thought my son had football but it doesn't look like he wants to play this year - well anyway, that leaves that week open as a family vacation.

I'm looking for suggestions of places to stay or someone to rent a condo or house from (or area realtor who does this kind of thing)  Even different areas we are looking for a beach and some shopping (beach for hubby and kids and shopping for me) 

Harley won't be coming with us so we don't need a dog friendly place but I will be petting every dog I can get my hands on.  Of course I would love to meet Fumble as I am trying to talk my family into a Newfie!!

Thanks anyone who can give me advise!!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Fumble - I need advise on Cape Cod NDR
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 03:36:25 am »
The girls live in West Dennis and I know there's a bunch of rentals in their area. I've only been out there to see them so that's the only area I really have seen.  It's about halfway onto the cape.  It's definitely a nice area with access to both the bay and the ocean.  I'm sure the girls will give you more info though.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties