Author Topic: One clay dane done...  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: One clay dane done...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2007, 02:55:10 am »
OMG they are wonderfull!!! what are you trying to do jodi!?!? were all going to be on ebay bidding against eachother ;) ;)

they are perfect, and no 15 dollars is not too much!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline FXgirl

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2007, 05:43:17 am »
Well, if you ask me, which you're not,  $15 is waaaaaay too cheap.  You're under selling yourself.  Really.  With the time it takes to sculpt, paint, and add in materials costs what are you making... $4 an hour?

I'm making a life size leonberger bust and sculpt mainly monsters/halloween masks so I know where you're coming from.  Most people don't understand or appreciate the amount of work that goes into something hand-made and unique.  Not pumped out by the thousands from a mold in China.

The dane you made has loads of character.  Looks awesome.  Good luck.  I hope you sell lots!  I'm sure I don't have to tell you dane lovers that you're getting a great deal!

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2007, 07:48:25 am »
ok...so since everyone thinks 15 is too cheap...I am going to charge $20 for 1 statue, and if you buy more than one then you get a price break at the $15 each (plus shipping) If anyone is interested in getting a statue, e-mail me at jodindylan@earthlink.net, and send me a close up of their face, and a full body shot. I will get to them one at a time. Also the dane I posted priginally in this thread is for sale if anyone wants it. otherwise I am putting him on e-bay. (he has a black mask now)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2007, 09:43:40 am »
how is my BT coming along? LOL
i would like 3 BTs please. maybe 4.. one of each color... but a zero and a Jigsaw for sure please haha
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2007, 10:57:23 am »
that is so cute.  i want a Rottie!!!!!! can you do a Rottie?

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2007, 11:34:54 am »
I am going to slowly but surely work my way through the breeds. LOL I think the fluffy ones will be harder to do...but I think I can pull them off. :)
-Jodi
Mom to:
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup

1996-2007

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 07:57:37 pm »
ok...so since everyone thinks 15 is too cheap...I am going to charge $20 for 1 statue, and if you buy more than one then you get a price break at the $15 each (plus shipping) If anyone is interested in getting a statue, e-mail me at jodindylan@earthlink.net, and send me a close up of their face, and a full body shot. I will get to them one at a time. Also the dane I posted priginally in this thread is for sale if anyone wants it. otherwise I am putting him on e-bay. (he has a black mask now)
i'm gonna send you a pic of my Pupper.  A full body shot and i'm looking for a face close up!  :) 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 08:04:08 pm »
i just emailed to a picture.  that should be the body and face pic you need.  every picture i found had Grace with a goofy look and her tongue out.  I finally found one with the tongue in her mouth and that cute head tilt i so love about her.  :)  :)  :)  :)  can you do my dog huh huh huh huh!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 08:05:02 pm »
Because I'm sooooo computer savy and haven't a clue how to easily send pics via email.  Here are some shots of Jack.  It's my birthday and this is going to be my present to myself.

Let me know if you different angles.  I really like the pose you have the dane in in the one you posted.
you have a birthday today!!!!  it's like the 10th time you've mentioned it...and it's NOT on the calander!!  It is today huh huh huh huh huh?

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 09:41:21 pm »
Not saying. Let's just say sometime in this month I will go up one more peg twards the nursing home.

LMAO!!! Happy birthday.... Mine is next month, I feel sooo old.
-Jodi
Mom to:
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup

1996-2007