Author Topic: Hair around his eye-Help  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Britz

• Leader of the Pack
  • Mommy to Ethan, Kiera and Zeus
    • View Profile
Hair around his eye-Help
« on: July 20, 2007, 04:20:06 am »
I have noticed in the past  week sence  zeus has got  fixed that  around his right  eye the hair is  becoming  less and less he goes to see the vet next  saturday and im going to ask about  it but i was wondering if any one has seen this are knows what it is. I hope its nothing serious.  He doesn't rub it or anything it doesnt seem to bother him at all.  I have no clue what  happened when he was a baby  but  he does have a scare in the middle of his  forhead that t he fur sdoesn't grow, but his fur around his other  eye is fine. Its just the one eye. Im attaching a pic of a close up of it. Its really hard to see in  pics but its really  starting to concern me. MAybe Im just a worry wort but I have no clue about his history etc. also thsi fur  lose around the eye just showed up in the past week. Hubby keeps telling me not to worry about  but  I can tell its lot less fur on that side than the other
~Britainy
~Zeus-Rotti

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hair around his eye-Help
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:49:57 am »
hmmm, ive no clue about that at all. hopefully some one on here does. poor zeus tell him he's still hansome, i said so.
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 10:21:57 am »
Maybe he just scrapped his face on something that pulled out some hair. Rosie has a pink mark over her eye that fur never did grow on  ::)

Offline sc.trojans

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Gracie and Skylar
    • View Profile
    • Natural K9
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:10:50 am »

That is from rubbing his eye...he must do it sometimes, even if not compulsively or within your view.  He may have rubbed it due to getting something in his eye, and all is resolved.  If so, hair will grow back.
SC Trojans
with Gracie and Skylar