Author Topic: Beach Trip!!  (Read 4088 times)

Offline Heffers

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Beach Trip!!
« on: July 20, 2007, 10:07:20 am »
Well, I haven't been active really at all on this forum since I first signed up way back in, I think, December.  I thought that it was about time to rectify that!  Since I've signed up we have taken on a second dane from Heffner's breeder.  We're fostering her until we get our forever puppy (although I'm totally in love with Taylor!) next summer at some point.  Dane #2 is Taylor.  She's a 7 month old mantle.  I'm in the process of training her so that I can start handling her in the conformation ring next month.  She's quite the doll and has been the best budy for Heffner.

We went to the beach today with a few people from our dane group (www.pdxdanes.o rg).  While the weather wasn't absolutely perfect (overcast and a little rainy at times), it was still pleasant and the dogs DEFINITELY had a blast!!! They were running all over the place! You know you have some serious multiple dane syndrome going on when you have four families and 9 danes! I was very excited because this was Taylor's very first beach trip! I do have to warn you that there are quite a few pics, but I did seriously weed them out. I took 97 pictures and these are the select "few" that I uploaded. ;D I also have to apologize for some of the photo quality. I don't know why some of the pictures turned out so uncrisp!

Lindsay

Icerotti

Re: Beach Trip!!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 10:15:31 am »
wow...now that is dane heaven ;) It looks like it was a great time. Thanks for sharing the  pictures. Keep them coming  ;D

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Beach Trip!!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 10:17:55 am »
love the pics and video! he's so hansome!!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown