Author Topic: Who was looking for the Giant Tennis Ball?  (Read 1533 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Who was looking for the Giant Tennis Ball?
« on: August 27, 2005, 05:45:45 pm »
Someone was looking for a giant tennis ball for their dogs. Sorry, but my short term memory sucks! I can't remember who it was.

Anyway, I was at our local PetCo this afternoon and they have several HUGE tennis balls for $21.99. I'd be more than happy to purchase one and send it to you if you can't find one.

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Who was looking for the Giant Tennis Ball?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 09:26:30 pm »
Hey gang, it was Jamie that was looking for one for her Dobie, Ace, if I remember correctly.  I had told her about the huge one that Ranger has and she mentioned Ace would like one. 

Ours came from Petco too, but it was the last one they had...
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline luvmenewfs

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 04:46:55 am »
I'll vouch for the importance of big tennis balls.  Our breeder told us NO TENNIS BALLS for our Newfie.  Too many Newfies have gotten them lodged in throat and died.

So, we found large one 4 inch and 5 inch.  The boys love them and I'll be getting more!!

They are great!!

Luv

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 07:27:17 am »
The ones at PetCo are more beach-ball sized. I don't think even a BPO could fit them in their mouth, but they sure look like fun to bat around and chase!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain