Author Topic: HERE WE GO AGAIN.......  (Read 2237 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
HERE WE GO AGAIN.......
« on: July 20, 2005, 06:01:24 pm »
Sooooo most of you know about puppydoggy we found and gave a new home, and also the german shepherd we had to find the home for when she came to our house. Well now it is cats. Today Malins friends came over, they were outside for awhile and came in saying there are kittens just across the road here. I went out and found 4 kittens and their moma, the babies have ticks and fleas and are skinny, the mama is suuuuuper skinny and have fleas. I decided straight away that noone can possibly own these cats, the way they look, so now I have 4 kittens and a cat mama who hates her babies. The kittens are I would guess 6 or maybe 7 weeks old and mama weighs maybe 3 lbs, she is sooooooo skinny. The girls said they had seen a fifth baby, I have not seen it, but have  been out several times to make sure there is no more. I have put out water and food, should it be another one, and I will continue to check.

Too bad the cat rescue group I am working for only deals with Maine Coons or Maine Coon mixes. I have contacted a few contacts I have, but it looks a bit dark right now, kitten season and all foster homes seem to be totally over crowded.

Hubby is allergic to cats (has to take meds for our own) so this will not be easy.

Anyone want a cat or 5!!!?

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN.......
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2005, 06:03:56 pm »
oh marit...i hate cats.  but if you need, i'lll take one or five.  heck, i have two fish and two dogs i dont like..might as well add some kitties that terrify me!!!!!!!

p.s.....i LOVE my dogs...and i LOVE my fish!  i was singing to them last night while drunk, yes i was. hehe 

keep coming on stranger!  i miss you

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 06:07:55 pm »
Nicker..... I have fish too, your fish would be great to amuse the kittens with hehe. I have to say, I dont think I have ever sung to my fishes lol.....

And yep.... I am still crying and am a snotty mess, but I am ready to be online more, I miss you all lots so now Jaba..... look out I am in a posting mood hehe

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2005, 06:11:12 pm »
yeah!  marits back.

take all the time you need.  no im kidding...you must resume your addiction at this very moment!  no im kidding. 

if it makes you feel any better....i broke down and cried at work today.  BECAUSE OF YOU...so there!  ha!  im a snotty mess also! 

so what...i do or dont get the kitties?

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2005, 06:25:15 pm »
You cried at work....... And I made you do that......... HOW?

I have to admit though that it doesnt take me much to start now either, earlier today the power went out, I was on here and all of a sudden everything went dead (battery in laptop sucks) that made me cry like a baby hehe, so I guess when you feel emotional it doesnt take much.

And sure, you want the kitties? Hubby is fixing to have a heart attack, tells me I must go look for stray animals, or why should they all come to us lol...... They are cute though, mama is solid grey, two babies are tabby, one is grey and one is black with some white.

I will try and take some pics of them and post, I think we could arrange transport though so if you want them, they are allllllll yours hehe

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 12:28:52 am »
Oh Marit!...I hope you are able to find homes for them all!...I can't help you out...I have 8 house cats & though I love every one of them with all my heart there is no more room at the inn for the feline type! ;D