Author Topic: Issy with attitude!  (Read 4231 times)

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Issy with attitude!
« on: July 23, 2007, 09:25:30 pm »
Well, today Issabeaux is getting spayed.  So I take her in this morning and behind me comes in this poodle/terrier mix of some sort!!  Anyway, they sniff Issy drops down as she wants to play but he doesn't move, just stares at her.  The next thing I know she goes off!!!  Not in a vicious, I'm going to eat for breakfast kind of way, but in a what the he!!'s your problem kind of way!!  She barks when she wants to play but nobody is responding to her request! 

Well, she wouldn't quit!!  Then the other dog starts barking back!  To which his owner tells him, "you idiot she'll eat you, be quiet!"  So I respond, to him, "no, she's still a puppy so she doesn't realize she could eat you yet!  She just wants to play!"  Ahhh the joys of a 6mth old GSD!!!  Gotta love it!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Re: Issy with attitude!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 10:54:06 pm »
I know it's crazy eh? I had Remy in the video store and we walked up to the counter to ask if someone they'd help me get some movies. This guy was walking towards the door, looks up and jumps out of his skin and makes a point of walking around the other side of the counter! Remy was only 3 months at the time.
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:53:49 pm »
I know it's crazy eh? I had Remy in the video store and we walked up to the counter to ask if someone they'd help me get some movies. This guy was walking towards the door, looks up and jumps out of his skin and makes a point of walking around the other side of the counter! Remy was only 3 months at the time.
you can take your dog into the movie store? is he a therapy dog or where do you live that is that dog friendly?

our poor puppies, they cant help it that they are big babies, they are missunderstood . :)
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

"Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant." -Unknown

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 09:44:58 am »
Issy did fine!  She's a bit wompas in the back end but she's fine, I had no major worries about that.  When I went to pick her up the tech commented on what a great dog she was and that she was giving her mastiff kisses and wags even when doped up!!!  Trying to see if she wants to eat a little, just a little, but she's not interested.  We're going to go veg now.  Thanks for the well wishes!!
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Offline Ice Blue

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:59:12 pm »
I'm happy everything went well, enjoy your veg time!

you can take your dog into the movie store? is he a therapy dog or where do you live that is that dog friendly?

our poor puppies, they cant help it that they are big babies, they are missunderstood . :)

Remy is going to be my service dog, he has a "Future Service Dog" Vest, so he can come everywhere with me. So far I've had no problems with access *knock on wood* Most people love him.
Caitlin

Remy - German Shepherd (7 mths)
Copper - Shetland Sheepdog (14 yrs)
Birch - Lizard (Mali Uromastyx)

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 05:58:13 am »
glad she's back home and that everything went great! have fun vegging out!
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog

Offline Duramax

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 05:59:45 am »
I'm happy everything went well, enjoy your veg time!

Remy is going to be my service dog, he has a "Future Service Dog" Vest, so he can come everywhere with me. So far I've had no problems with access *knock on wood* Most people love him.
that's awesome! im glad you havent had any problems with buisnesses, but then again remy is so cute, how could they say no?
Christina
mother of:
2 babies
2 great danes -Duramax
              -boog