Author Topic: Please vote NO on banning APBTs.  (Read 7749 times)

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Please vote NO on banning APBTs.
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2005, 04:04:08 am »
That is the most horrible thing :o, I wish I had a cinder block to throw at those people when they decided to beat your dog. It is too bad animal cruelty charges weren't able to be placed on those people.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline taijinrr

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • we breed for quality, not quantity.TOP PEDIGREES,
    • View Profile
    • http:www.taijinrhodesianrhodesianridgebacks
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2005, 09:36:12 am »
if only people would learn what a dog was bred for
there is your answer
it's  NOT HOW YOU RAISE THEM,,,,,,IT'S INSTINCT.ALSO  GENETIC BREEDING , I STRIVE FOR GREAT TEMPERMENT, AND IN ALL THESE YEARS, NEVER HAVE I HAD ANY OF MY DOGS BITE ANYONE. I DO OWN A FILA, A VERY HUGE GUARD DOG>>>BRED FOR! SHE HAS NEVER BIT ANYONE AND IF PEOPLE COME TO OUR HOME, WE CRATE HER. NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE ON HER INSTINCT, IF SHE THINKS WE ARE IN DANGER,IT'S HER JOB! BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY!
THE PIT BULL WAS RAISED TO FIGHT, OTHERS FOR DIFFERNT REASONS.
SOME, BUT NOT MUCH, IS HOW YOU TRAIN THEM. NEVER ABUSE OR HIT A PUPPY,IT IS SOOOOOOOO WRONG.
PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER LET ANY DOG RUN LOOSE, ALWAYS ON A LEASH, OR CHAINED FENCING. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO O NOT CHAIN THE DOG UP TO A TREEE, HOW CRUEL.
IF YOU ARE NOT HOME, CRATE THEM OR MAKE SURE YOUR HOUSE IS LOCKED
TAIJIN Rhodesian Ridgebacks

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2005, 01:46:29 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163176,00.html  I wish all this would stop about them but untill the irresponsible breeders and owners stop  it will never stop and thats why then want to ban them. I dont think banning them will work but I think they think it will cut down on attacks but they will see they wont.  They will breed and destroy the breed.  I would not buy a pit because i probably couldnt find a good and true breeder.  Oh the sadness I feel for the breed.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 01:28:19 am »
WOOF! (bump ;D)