Author Topic: Pyr's to be euthanized in Kentucky. Can anyone help??  (Read 36659 times)

Offline jp111949

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: Pyr's to be euthanized in Kentucky. Can anyone help??
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2005, 03:06:49 pm »
I am in Arizona in the Phoenix and there are lots of pyrs here. They do better in the heat than you would think. The people here love pyrs and they don't stay in rescue too long. We have 160 rescue groups on petfinder here and many really good rescuers.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2005, 04:14:44 pm »
Are the pyr's in Kentucky being helped? I am in Arizona but we have a really good pyr rescue group here. If you need any more help give me the details and I will forward it to them.  
Both Pyrs & the Pyr/Collie mix are safe! ;D

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2005, 04:38:56 pm »
I am going crazy with anticipation to go pick up Ranger! Tuesday better come fast!  :)

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2005, 04:06:04 pm »
Are they all rescued now?  Do they have homes yet?  Would love to know.  Thanks to all!
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2005, 04:48:08 pm »
Howdy Demi,
I picked up "Ranger" the pyr/collie mix yesterday and he is with me as a foster dog. The other two were apparently picked up on Sunday but I haven't heard any detailed news about them. I believe they are safe though!
See the topic "Ranger's Rescue" for lots of updates and pictures of the mixed guy!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2005, 05:39:19 pm »
This whole story is just making me smile ear to ear lol..... I sooooo love happy endings, God knows that working in rescue, we see enough of the not so happy endings.

Great work everyone

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Demi

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2005, 09:05:38 am »
Hellooo there doghealer!  Where do I find "Ranger's Rescue"?  I'd love to read all about it.  Please give Ranger a great BIG hug for me!  Take care...  Demi
With every moment, you have the opportunity to change things...

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2005, 10:01:13 am »
Hellooo there doghealer!  Where do I find "Ranger's Rescue"?  I'd love to read all about it.  Please give Ranger a great BIG hug for me!  Take care...  Demi
Hi Demi!...If you go to the B.P.'s home page & scroll down you should see "The Dog House" which is the index of recent posts...You'll find "Rangers Rescue" there.