Author Topic: FILUR - MY FLAT COATED RETRIEVER  (Read 2677 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
FILUR - MY FLAT COATED RETRIEVER
« on: July 21, 2005, 01:43:18 am »
This is Filur, he came into our family when the people who owned him "got tired" of him, and were planning to put him to sleep. He was an older boy when we got him and only had a little over two years left. He was the sweetest boy though and fitted right into our family. He had to be put to sleep, when all of his body started to get too tired for a worthy dog life. We didnt get a lot of years with him, but he made a huge impact on us with his charming and ohhhhhh so silly ways.

Filur 1985 - 1998

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

Re: FILUR - MY FLAT COATED RETRIEVER
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 12:29:51 pm »
oh waht a stud!

marit you are such a good person!  if i had 2 years left, you are the only person i would want to take care of me!  im sure he was happier those last years than ever before in his life!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 01:05:26 pm »
Thank you Nicker....... he was a darling dog and I felt like murder the family who had owned him from puppy and one day just deciding that it was too much hassel. And if you were a dog, Id take care of you anyday lol...... well if you need anyone, you dont even have to be a dog, Ill be there anytime.

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 01:07:16 pm »
ok.  send me some money! lol

thanks marit! 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 01:12:47 pm »
*cough* *cough* need anything else?....... lol....... I can offer you a nice house for a real good rent hehe and I am sure we can find you a job in muggy, humid Charlotte too. And you dont even need a pet deposit lol.......

Dang....... I knew you needed something I dont have hehe.

Marit