Author Topic: Is it wrong  (Read 1305 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Is it wrong
« on: July 30, 2007, 03:10:13 am »
that I'm dancing around the house singing my own made up song of "I have a/c".  They still have to come back out tomorrow morning and finish up by changing out the outside unit but at least the house is no longer sitting in the 90s and is not at a lovely and cool 83 degrees.  There is an actual cool front in my house now.   :D

Happy Happy Joy Joy    Happy Dance
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Is it wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 03:56:54 am »
I thought I was going to wither away the last few days.  It's been unbearably humid and hot with rain clouds sitting over us and no rain and little wind.

I learned something this past week.  I learned that it's possible for a towel to be hotter than the cold shower that you just got through taking. It's possible without a warming towel rack or anything else.     
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Anakalia

Re: Is it wrong
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 05:13:29 am »
Woohooo!!  A/C is a must in our area, it's sooo humid/hot lately, our a/c has been running almost constantly!  I'm so happy for ya, sitting in a 90+ degree house would not be fun.