Author Topic: Sad ending  (Read 4600 times)

angelsmama

Re: Sad ending
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 07:58:58 am »
oh hun im soooo sorry :( we all know how much you love your boys.. and that shows even more how much you care about them.. no one is going to bash you for making that decision for them.

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: Sad ending
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 03:27:23 pm »
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that things have gotten so much worse. In a forum of pet lovers, myself included, I realize I risk my own bashing by saying this, but - In a time of such incredible pain and emotional upheaval, like divorce, the pets really do need to be the least of your worries. You need to take care of yourself and your skin kids. This is a horrible time for you guys and you will get through it, I promise. I've been there and I know how horrible it gets. It's so awesome that you were able to find a great home for your pups to stay together, and you are so right to make that difficult decision. The pups needed to move on so that you can focus on yourself and your kids. As far as Ben goes, well, he'll get his. I'll tell you briefly that a month after my mom killed herself, I found out that my husband was not only cheating on me with a 19 year old but she was pregnant!! I was divorced and alone with my daughter within two months. (He took the dogs). In the last 5 years, his little 19 year old dumped him, he was arrested twice and lost his job (in LAW ENFORCEMENT) and is now working construction and on probation at age 40, after a 15 year career as an officer. I, on the other hand, am happily remarried with no complaints!!!! It's all about Karma!!
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python