Author Topic: New & A Birthday!  (Read 1866 times)

Offline dafuzz

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New & A Birthday!
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:45:26 pm »
thank you.  My female,LUCKY has been with me for 11 years and the male,HANNI about 3.  They were both rescued as pups from a mailer to be found in horrid conditions and you could probably imagine the intentions of the sale.  We purchased them as protection living in Cali. and became members of the family fast!  I personally believe it is an owner not the Animal when it comes to aggression.  These two are always watching the house and newborn.  We have three padlocks and chain links on our fence and keep a watchful eye for dog fighting thieves since the male is 100 pounds. We have never hit them but spoil them and you are sooo right,  they aim to please and recieve our praise.  When our newborn arrived we were told by many "get rid of the dogs" we didn't,  through love, kindness and being slow and gentle the pups came to see the baby as a boss.  They watch him constantly and alert us if hes crying.  Some kind love,  frosty paws,  chewies and toys will have any poooch going to any extent to love and protect you. peace T

Offline dafuzz

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New & A Birthday!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:50:41 pm »
ITS A POOCHES BIRTHDAY!

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: New & A Birthday!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 05:14:49 pm »
Your pups are super cute.  Happy Birthday also.  I'm Kat and my crew is listed below. 
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience