Alaskan Malamutes > Alaskan Malamute Pictures

New pics of Adak --- 5 months old

<< < (2/2)

LuvmyMal:
thank you, I swear he was a blessing, love his temperment. Here is a pic of the plume, this was a few weeks ago and ofcourse we have grown every day. Also a pic of his favorite thing to do...countersu rf that was about a month ago, maybe even when I got him, as you can tell we are all legs.

LuvmyMal:
yes there will be more pics--can't promise about tomorrow but there will be more, I swear he is Samson made over or sent from Samson. There were 5 people that inquired about him and she turned them down. I called and talked to her and he was mine immediately. Samson sent me a wonderful gift because he knew how handsome I think he is. I just wonder if Adak has some of his antics...he is a ladies man, literally he will wrap his paws around your arm and kiss your face or lie on the bed with me with his nose against mine and his paw on my shoulder. He has helped me get through a lot.

LuvmyMal:
we just got back from a 5 mile trail walk/run/jog he is sooo calm...a tired dog is a good dog! I just can't wait to see what he turns out to be!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version