Author Topic: Another Great Pyr on death row, has only hours left  (Read 3125 times)

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Another Great Pyr on death row, has only hours left
« on: July 21, 2005, 12:32:27 pm »
Guys, I hate to bring up another Great Pyr, but this one only has hours left. Is there any way anyone close by can pull him too ? I can help with the emailing and trying to contact rescues, but I am broke and too far away to pull this dog myself. 
Caroline

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4798133&adTarget=&SessionID=42dfe90452e2817f-app5&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Scared Giant
Dog
Great Pyrenees

Size: Large
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: KENNEL 1: This poor girl's previous owners did not take care of her coat! She seems embarrassed of her appearance. Pyrs are very gentle by nature and protective of their family . She would be a grateful soul if given the love she deserves. She was very quiet which is common in Pyrs and very scared. The other barkers had her very scared. Can you find it in your heart to give this great dog a home and show her that people are worth loving again? Hurry the shelter is very crowded, they can hold over but why take the chance. To be sure to save this life get to the shelter before 5PM on Thursday, July 21st.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first month of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com.
For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
 E-mail this pet to a friend!

Roicy Duhon Animal Control Center
Lafayette, LA
337-291-5644

Offline sobe

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: Another Great Pyr on death row, has only hours left
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 12:36:40 pm »
UPDATE : 
I just called them and there is a person there as we speak adopting this lucky dog !!!!  Don't even know what I am doing trying to pull a dog, I live on the Pacific coast and have two dogs and am broke to boot ! 

So this one is SAFE !!

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 12:37:09 pm »
I'll try  :'(
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 12:38:02 pm »
sorry I should elaberate I'll try to help, emails ect

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 12:41:27 pm »
OH THANK GOD!  I SAW THAT PICTURE AND I SAW MY OLD DOG IN HER!  I SWEAR, IF YOU HAD NOT WRITTEN SHE HAD A HOME, I WAS GOING TO GET HER.  CANT KEEP HER, CANT AFFORD HER, BUT I WAS GOIN GTO GET HER OUT LOL.......

THANK GOD SHE IS TAKEN! 

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 12:43:36 pm »
Thank God!!!! I was going to go on another email rampage!  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 12:47:16 pm »
Thank God!!!! I was going to go on another email rampage!  ;D

Nina
LOL Nina!...Shut off the computer for awhile so your safe!...Lock the doors & draw the shades!...lol...lol!...I went to e-mail & came back & the origional post had been posted & the dog was already safe...I love when things happen quickly...lol. ..SOBE, you are never too broke or too far away to care!...Ty for posting!!! :-* ;D

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 12:51:04 pm »
LOL I know. When I read the post I thought "hear I go again" Then I saw that the Pyr is now safe, I just breathed a hugh sigh of releif.  I am so mentally tired now, but so happy at the same time. It feels so good that we all came togeather and did something wonderful.

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)